Music Reacts To Tragic Mass Shooting At Gay Nightclub In Orlando

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Why are you lying? You're actually lying right here.

Israel terrorised Palestine. Period. Palestine did everything to defend itself. If you think Palestine is bad for retaliating when
Israelis were destroying their homes, lives, raping Palestinian children and women and terrorising its land... then you're more ****** up than I thought.

You're disgusting and ignorant beyond measure. Stop proving how confused and heartless you are. Its sickening on a day like this.

They defended themselves with human shields and targeted citizens.

Everything you say is a lie.:trash:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

So you justify palestine targeting innocent citizens?

So you justify Israel raping children and women, destroying their homes, lives, families in the name of religion?
You have a problem with people responding negatively towards that do you? You have a problem with people being against terrorism?

7 minutes ago, Body ache said:

But muslim countries are made up of muslim people. :moorangu: And the US could never do such a thing because there would be backlash from it's citizens, but the majority citizens in muslim countries are okay with what their countries stand for so they do nothing and the christians, jews, women, and gays have nothing to do but to hide or flee.

not majority of muslims but majority of muslims in the Middle east accept sharia.I keep saying this because using ''muslims'' is not true.There are tons of European muslims who live like Europeans.Also you dont have to kill christians according to Islam just saying

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

They defended themselves with human shields and targeted citizens.

Everything you say is a lie.:trash:

No that's you. You have denied **** that is in the news, in history and is factual.

You're adorable though. You're so cute   :mhm: 

Just now, Kiiddy said:

So you justify Israel raping children and women, destroying their homes, lives, families in the name of religion?

The fact that you justify killing innocent lives. Why are you even here?

And no I don't but your statement on Israel if false because the israel army comprised of muslims and christians too and they would never kill people of their own religion if they are not terrorists. Also they do not shout god's name before firing weapons.

1 hour ago, - Kyle - said:

Both of you, it isn't black and white.  Try to understand both perspectives.

Yes it is Kris. All you need to do is research into it and search for the very facts of this particular subject.
I am not speaking about opinion, only facts. These two are avoiding these facts.

2 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

No that's you. You have denied **** that is in the news, in history and is factual.

You're adorable though. You're so cute   :mhm: 

I never denied anything. Just stated the facts. You can continue to deny that Israel is the most progressive country in the middle east. Please just dont ever go there or to the US we don't need more of you people.

2 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Yes it is Kris. All you need to do is research into it and search for the very facts of this particular subject.
I am not speaking about opinion, only facts. These two are avoiding these facts. Period.

What facts? Everyone knows that palestine uses human shields and targeted innocent citizens. bye *****. :trash:

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

The fact that you justify killing innocent lives. Why are you even here?

And no I don't but your statement on Israel if false because the israel army comprised of muslims and christians too and they would never kill people of their own religion if they are not terrorists. Also they do not shout god's name before firing weapons.

You're so desperate its shocking. You're now not only lying about facts and history, but now lying about myself.
Do you not read? How many times do I have to tell you to read before responding to me you creep.

You're the one justifying ****** and terrorism. **** off you prejudice, ignorant ****. You're creepy as hell and obsessed.

Kiiddy, you are the problem with the world. Hating other people for completely misguided reasons, and then turning around and engaging in the exact same behaviour and acting like you are different from other bigots. You aren't. You keep preaching about facts, and yet you've presented none yourself, apart from the garbage the biased media coverage you subscribe to feeds you.

I may be pro-Israel, but I don't wish for the destruction of any country, or person, or religious group. I promote love. Unlike yourself, who basically wished death on the people of Israel. You feel bad for me? Trust me, I feel worse for you. 

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I never denied anything. Just stated the facts. You can continue to deny that Israel is the most progressive country in the middle east. Please just dont ever go there or to the US we don't need more of you people.

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

What facts? Everyone knows that palestine uses human shields and targeted innocent citizens. bye *****. :trash:

It is a FACT that Israel have gone against the UN, ignored every country that told them to stop, broke international law, ********
innocent families that had nothing to do with the entire subject and terrorized Palestine to ****. THAT IS A FACT.
YOU CANNOT SAY THAT IT ISN'T WHEN GLOBALLY EVERYONE KNOWS THIS YOU DUMB ****.

They're evil and so are you. 

You're so desperate its shocking. You're now not only lying about facts and history, but now lying about myself.
Do you not read? How many times do I have to tell you to read before responding to me you creep.

You're the one justifying ****** and terrorism. **** off you prejudice, ignorant ****. You're creepy as hell and obsessed.

Now I'm desperate for stating the facts while you continue to accuse me for lying without even acknowledging what I'm lying about. Denial. jfw5rt.jpg

1 minute ago, Kiiddy said:

It is a FACT that Israel have gone against the UN, ignored every country that told them to stop, broke international law, ********
innocent families that had nothing to do with the entire subject and terrorized Palestine to ****. THAT IS A FACT.
YOU CANNOT SAY THAT IT ISN'T WHEN GLOBALLY EVERYONE KNOWS THIS YOU DUMB ****.

They're evil and so are you. 

palestine agreed to cease fire at the request of the UN. It didn't last one day. jfw5rt.jpg

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Now I'm desperate for stating the facts while you continue to accuse me for lying without even acknowledging what I'm lying about. Denial. jfw5rt.jpg

But you're in denial that Israel has broken international law and ******** though. 

I haven't denied anything. Try harder lowlife. Try the **** harder. This ain't gonna cut it sweetness. You miss the point every time.
You're basically incapable of learning, accepting and understanding anything that is pointed out to you. You're even using the same
argument and comebacks I give you. That in itself speaks volumes mate. 

But you're in denial that Israel has broken international law and ********. 

I haven't denied anything. Try harder lowlife. Try the **** harder. This ain't gonna cut it sweetness. 

They why do you say I'm a liar when I'm not. jfw5rt.jpg

Your statements have no merit. Maybe if you have prove of what they did then maybe I can help you. jfw5rt.jpg

11 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Kiiddy, you are the problem with the world. Hating other people for completely misguided reasons, and then turning around and engaging in the exact same behaviour and acting like you are different from other bigots. You aren't. You keep preaching about facts, and yet you've presented none yourself, apart from the garbage the biased media coverage you subscribe to feeds you.

I may be pro-Israel, but I don't wish for the destruction of any country, or person, or religious group. I promote love. Unlike yourself, who basically wished death on the people of Israel. You feel bad for me? Trust me, I feel worse for you. 

You're defending terrorism, prejudice and in denial of atrocities and avoid any facts thrown at you.

You of all people are in no position to ever tell me who I am after what you have done today.
**** off because you are the most disgusting person I've ever had to communicate online to.
The fact that you're dumb enough to say someone defending human rights and people who have died is
so desperate and dumb. You're excusing terrorism, hate and ******. So spare me. You're evil beyond measure.

You're also lying now saying I wish death on people in Israel. The fact that you have to go to this extent shows how much you've lost mate.
You're ******* deluded and disgusting. 

1 minute ago, Kiiddy said:

You're defending terrorism, prejudice and in denial of atrocities and avoid any facts thrown at you.

You of all people are in no position to ever tell me who I am after what you have done today.
**** off because you are the most disgusting person I've ever had to communicate online to.
The fact that you're dumb enough to say someone defending human rights and people who have died is
so desperate and dumb. You're excusing terrorism, hate and ******. So spare me. You're evil beyond measure.

You're also lying now saying I wish death on people in Israel. The fact that you have to go to this extent shows how much you've lost mate.
You're ******* deluded and disgusting. 

How is he defending terrorism when you're saying here that it's okay for palestine to target innocent citizens and use human shields to defend themselves with. You are vile.

Archived