Music Reacts To Tragic Mass Shooting At Gay Nightclub In Orlando

Jordan Miller

I went to LA Pride yesterday and was almost going to go today but had no one to go to (thankfully)

I can't believe that someone was planning to have another massacre at LA Pride today. And I'm sorry to everyone who was involved with a victim at orlando. And honestly, it scares me that this is happening still. It makes me feel like I should hide myself in public just to stay safe. Just to stay alive. I know I should take pride in myself but when the **** will this stop?! Why is no one taking action to put more security in public places or pass laws on gun control???

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they stop preaching hate AND killing then this would stop, but unfortunately in Islamic culture there's rules such as for women to wear burkas or they will be killed, for men to not have *** with other men or they will be killed, etc. This kind of thing happens in the middle east but not in mass numbers. They're case by case basis and go through courts and governments. If they preach love instead of oppression then this would stop. Some Christians don't like gays, but they don't preach to kill them.

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

If they stop preaching hate AND killing then this would stop, but unfortunately in Islamic culture there's rules such as for women to wear burkas or they will be killed, for men to not have *** with other men or they will be killed, etc. This kind of thing happens in the middle east but not in mass numbers. They're case by case basis and go through courts and governments. If they preach love instead of oppression then this would stop. Some Christians don't like gays, but they don't preach to kill them.

A lot of "Christians" condemn women dressing provocative and men sleeping with men, yet you still say it's "more" in the "middle east". I wonder, with your "wast knowledge" of the Islam and Middle Eastern affairs, weather you can point to ANY of the Middle Eastern countries on the map (without Google's help, of course)? :NYheadache::NYheadache:

When will US citizens realise that it's the government that let's these things happen cause they're afraid to say no to guns cause a lot of WHITE "CHRISTIANS" WANT TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR SMALL C*CKS SO THEY WANT TO BE ABLE TO BUY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!?! WHEN WILL YOU STOP BLAMING OTHER RELIGIONS FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES!?!? 

I'm done with this tread. It started out as a lovely reminder that were all humans and that some members here wanted to show support for anyone affected personally with the shootings, but you bigots created a mess, yet one more time. 

14 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

A lot of "Christians" condemn women dressing provocative and men sleeping with men, yet you still say it's "more" in the "middle east". I wonder, with your "wast knowledge" of the Islam and Middle Eastern affairs, weather you can point to ANY of the Middle Eastern countries on the map (without Google's help, of course)? :NYheadache::NYheadache:

When will US citizens realise that it's the government that let's these things happen cause they're afraid to say no to guns cause a lot of WHITE "CHRISTIANS" WANT TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR SMALL C*CKS SO THEY WANT TO BE ABLE TO BUY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!?! WHEN WILL YOU STOP BLAMING OTHER RELIGIONS FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES!?!? 

I'm done with this tread. It started out as a lovely reminder that were all humans and that some members here wanted to show support for anyone affected personally with the shootings, but you bigots created a mess, yet one more time. 

wtf get your rant out of here.

And they're not afraid to ban guns. They tried to pass the gun ban law but the republicans dismissed it because they were bought out by the gun companies. The people who use them are the problem. I know the shooter was a US citizen but his family is not and clearly condoned women and gays. He tried to be better by trying to become an officer, but even then what was taught to him at a young age is hate and it's because of the Islamic religion and because of some of it's followers who turn to violence. He wanted to be part of them. Christians don't have any violent terrorist group to be part of. The KKK doesnt cause terror the way they used to. They don't cause massacres.

13 hours ago, Trentals said:

Every member of our LGBT community, please be safe!

This is a hate crime!

Im not American and feel helpless. I'm absolutely devastated. I'm sitting here in tears.

Gays are some of the strongest people I know. It takes a lot to be gay, especially coming out and the hate in our community. We always stand together. This is our community. We are all one.

My love goes out to everyone. It's time to join together and show our strength. 

That was really powerful.

I feel so bad for the families right now. All my love goes to them.

3 hours ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

How come you talk **** like this when you know nothing about my religion? There is no such thing as Islam teaches hate and homophobia. It is forbidden to be gay, yes, but the teaching of Islam tells us to accept them for who they are and help guide them to the path of Allah. KKK is also an act of religion extremists but we don't go day by day claiming it. Your hate towards my religion solely based upon what they teach you on TV and mainstream media. I bet you wouldn't know that the ISIS you saw on TV are creates by some other government (I won't say who) to give Islam a bad name. You must be a Donald Trump extreme supporter. Please stay away from gun or school.

Oh, it's cool how you automatically assume I'm white because I'm against islam, for your information I'm a black Yemeni guy, my grandparents fled from one of your islamic hellholes called Yemen, I'm more Arab then you'll ever be, so calm down, facts are facts ,I have eyes, ears and I'm not on hard ***** (ATM) I'm not gonna post verses from the Quran and hadith right now which clearly shows how sick and hateful that religion is, let's just say following a religion of a man who ***** a 9 year old girl and beat his wives is bad enough, call me a racist if you want but it's clearly wrong to call someone a racist and he doesn't hate any race the there's also a practice in islam which allows its followers to lie to non moslems..... This is only the beginning of what America is going to face unfortunately, so sad to see it happening, Europe is already in deep **** but now American :(  all that is because we won't speak the truth to stay politically correct...... 

You messy ******* need to stop arguing about which religion is worse- only perpetuating the hate the killer wanted. Also, you could use that energy to help the victims out. Bigotry and radicalism kills in every religion/race/nationality 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/how-to-help-victims-after-worst-mass-shooting-in-u-s-history/

31 minutes ago, Avnit said:

Oh, it's cool how you automatically assume I'm white because I'm against islam, for your information I'm a black Yemeni guy, my grandparents fled from one of your islamic hellholes called Yemen, I'm more Arab then you'll ever be, so calm down, facts are facts ,I have eyes, ears and I'm not on hard ***** (ATM) I'm not gonna post verses from the Quran and hadith right now which clearly shows how sick and hateful that religion is, let's just say following a religion of a man who ***** a 9 year old girl and beat his wives is bad enough, call me a racist if you want but it's clearly wrong to call someone a racist and he doesn't hate any race the there's also a practice in islam which allows its followers to lie to non moslems..... This is only the beginning of what America is going to face unfortunately, so sad to see it happening, Europe is already in deep **** but now American :(  all that is because we won't speak the truth to stay politically correct...... 

53 minutes ago, Body ache said:

wtf get your rant out of here.

And they're not afraid to ban guns. They tried to pass the gun ban law but the republicans dismissed it because they were bought out by the gun companies. The people who use them are the problem. I know the shooter was a US citizen but his family is not and clearly condoned women and gays. He tried to be better by trying to become an officer, but even then what was taught to him at a young age is hate and it's because of the Islamic religion and because of some of it's followers who turn to violence. He wanted to be part of them. Christians don't have any violent terrorist group to be part of. The KKK doesnt cause terror the way they used to. They don't cause massacres.

4 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

You messy ******* need to stop arguing about which religion is worse- only perpetuating the hate the killer wanted. Also, you could use that energy to help the victims out. Bigotry and radicalism kills in every religion/race/nationality 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/how-to-help-victims-after-worst-mass-shooting-in-u-s-history/

I'm just stating the facts. Also not all terrorism are carried out in the name of religion. I don't remember the Sandy Hooks killings being in the name of religion.

6 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

STFU you ignorant! USA killed more than milions of innocent CHILDS in the middle east

Just now, Body ache said:

I'm just stating the facts. Also not all terrorism are carried out in the name of religion. I don't remember the Sandy Hooks killings being in the name of religion.

Totally but Picking straws now. Sandy Hooks is a whole other disappointing  discussion. What have you to say about the dead people and their friends and family? Are you gonna help or keep arguing about why a certain religion is better?http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/how-to-help-victims-after-worst-mass-shooting-in-u-s-history

2 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

Totally but Picking straws now. Sandy Hooks is a whole other disappointing  discussion. What have you to say about the dead people and their friends and family? Are you gonna help or keep arguing about why a certain religion is better?http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/how-to-help-victims-after-worst-mass-shooting-in-u-s-history

When did I say which religion is better?? Their lives should have not been taken from them. These are inhumane attacks.

6 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

STFU you ignorant! USA killed more than milions of innocent CHILDS in the middle east

Who says I don't agree? Literally the least ignorant thing to say... But you're totally ignoring the link to help the people. Isn't that what Islam teaches... To help people? And Christianity? Buddhism? Hinduism? GASP that's cause they're all the same :BBMAney:Let's not start some stupid tangent Anybody can be a hateful killer http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/how-to-help-victims-after-worst-mass-shooting-in-u-s-history/

2 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

Who says I don't agree? Literally the least ignorant thing to say... But you're totally ignoring the link to help the people. Isn't that what Islam teaches... To help people? And Christianity? Buddhism? Hinduism? GASP that's cause they're all the same :BBMAney:Let's not start some stupid tangent Anybody can be a hateful killer http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/how-to-help-victims-after-worst-mass-shooting-in-u-s-history/

Well this is what im talking about.. It's totally not about RELIGION even tho there was no religions people would still kill each other.I'm sorry but that's the truth..
Because some people are just.. sick i guess

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

When did I say which religion is better?? Their lives should have not been taken from them. These are inhumane attacks.

Your whole argument with the other user:moorangu: just seems like pointless to start pointing fingers when you can be doing something more productive. Everyone is saddened by this and that's the important thing

Anyways let's drop it and keep this thread about condolences and helping. It could get messy quick 

7 minutes ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

There is no argument about which religion is better. We are simply defending our religion.

You totally should! I wasn't trying to pin point anyone specifically just where the thread was headed. I was just heated. We should be focusing on helping and offering our prayers/thoughts in the different ways they are. 

5 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

Your whole argument with the other user:moorangu: just seems like pointless to start pointing fingers when you can be doing something more productive. Everyone is saddened by this and that's the important thing

Anyways let's drop it and keep this thread about condolences and helping. It could get messy quick 

You totally should! I wasn't trying to pin point anyone specifically just where the thread was headed. I was just heated. We should be focusing on helping and offering our prayers/thoughts in the different ways they are. 

I was literally just stating the facts, but you can continue to hate on all religion if you like, just know that you're ignorant to think that and you should stop preaching hate in this very difficult time. Many people turn to prayers right now and even on the news it showed a person's story of how he was praying for a wounded person that he helped get in an ambulance with him.

Archived