+=+=+ MEDIABASE RADIO REQUEST +=+=+ BRITNEY SPEARS FT G-EAZY - MAKE ME. AIRPLAY = LONGEVITY!!! (#1 Billboard Dance Club Songs)

TOUCHMEANGEL

5 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The liiiiiiiies, it's not doing better than Scream & Shout and Work ***** but ok :orangu:

You know, I bought my copy of the song, promoted it on fb, on twitter, I'm also streaming, I requested on tons of radios, so I'm probably doing more than 85% of the fanbase. Being realistic doesn't mean I don't like the song or that I'm someone negative.

The song is doing better than work ***** and scream and shout didn't stay number 1 forever 

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The liiiiiiiies, it's not doing better than Scream & Shout and Work ***** but ok :orangu:

You know, I bought my copy of the song, promoted it on fb, on twitter, I'm also streaming, I requested on tons of radios, so I'm probably doing more than 85% of the fanbase. Being realistic doesn't mean I don't like the song or that I'm someone negative.

MM is doing better airplay and stream wise than both, considering day one

It's got serious legs since it's supposed to be a grower 

Keep requesting y'all, I just cleared up a whole list.

I've done literally 95 requests today

16 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

IF I PUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO ON LOOP DOES THAT COUNT EACH AND EVERY SINGLE TIME AS A STREAM???

OR DO I HAVE TO REFRESH THE PAGE EACH TIME?? 

thanks. 

If it's a playlist where it refreshes the page after it plays once, I'd say you're good. If it just loops the same video without refreshing the page, I'd say it wouldn't count. I honestly have no idea though, just my 2 cents

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

POP

31 BRITNEY SPEARS Make Me f/G-Eazy 1916 0 1916 17.584

+381 Spins
+381 Bullet
+3.132 Audience

Apparently that's great for Britney and way better than what PG did its second day. 

******* it we could have gotten so many more spins if we had just kept on requesting thruout that entire stupid show last night.  4 hours with 150 spins each hour won.  we only won one hour. Ariana won 2

4 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

POP

31 BRITNEY SPEARS Make Me f/G-Eazy 1916 0 1916 17.584

+381 Spins
+381 Bullet
+3.132 Audience

Apparently that's great for Britney and way better than what PG did its second day. 

Wow! This is great!! :omgawd:

Slay me is doing great everyone! Better than PG that's a fact!! :BBMAney:

Archived