"Glory" - Everything We Need To Know

NotAPassenger

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I know.  Sort of fuzzy on why they don't work together as a team anymore. 

I really prefer their music to Max Martin's one. They are really innovative and know how to make amazing catchy music with hot beats 

9 minutes ago, TheH said:

I really prefer their music to Max Martin's one. They are really innovative and know how to make amazing catchy music with hot beats 

I totally agree and they basically only produced for Britney. So they are over used like Max. I do enjoy Max though. I would take a song or two from him as well

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I totally agree and they basically only produced for Britney. So they are over used like Max. I do enjoy Max though. I would take a song or two from him as well

They both should collab on a song,Max & Bloodshy& Avant :woopsie:

On 4/11/2015 at 11:38 PM, NotAPassenger said:

Songs:

- JUST LUV ME: Cashmere Cat, RoboPop, Julia Micheals 

Why are the credits from this song still in here though

They were never really confirmed neither by Britney or any of the people suppostly involved on the song

The only proof of this was a supposed screencap of the BMI register page citing the song as it was registered but if you try to look on Britney's profile it's no longer available aka it was never actually there :zoomzoom:

EDIT: apparently all the rumours began from the song registered here: http://de.warnerchappell.com/song-details/WW010537557000

I still don't really believing it so :tiffsniffle:

If it's gonna be a pop album i want something like Warm Blood by Carly Rae Jepsen (the whole EMOTION album is great tbh) or something like Roses from Chainsmokers or something like Where Are You Now.

But at the end of it all, i just want a great album and cohesive. That's all.

Archived