Beyoncé speaking at Kamala Harris’ rally in Houston

Rolling out all the out of touch, elitist celebrities to tell people who can’t pay for food and gas to vote for Kamala isn’t making any difference. She is devoid of any substance and ideas and can’t answer any questions.

Also, imagine listening to what Bey-diddy-oncè has to say about ANYTHING :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 2

Maybe if I get Beyoncé to come people will vote for me. 🙄

y’all celebrities don’t feel the effects of first world problems. Inflation, housing, gas prices. They don’t think twice about it. So when people like Taylor or Beyoncé say vote for this person it’s a laughable joke. Taylor swimming in her billions. Vote for Kamala and we will continue the mess that Biden made. Come for me 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

The Left: ‘Eat the rich!’

Also the Left: ‘I’m supporting Kamala because two billionaires, Beyoncé and Taylor, said so!’

Kamala not Left tho'... Democratics are Right Wing but not conservative as Trump/Republicans

there's no Left wing in USA government and it shows in how much poverty they have in their country and how they (those on power) feed themselves making War in the Middle East. Kamala is also a pro-war.. This election is a joke. Either her or Trump wins, almost nothing changes, is just a Circus.

Edited by spreadmywings

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.