Passenger (Britney's Version)

9 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

I have a peeve for hearing Myah M’s voice now, the Britney Jean album left such a negative impression on me.

However, this mix sounds slightly better, although I still think the album should be entirely wiped from Britney’s catalog.

You know, I try to just remind myself that Myah was doing a job. A job she didn’t get paid a lot of money for, and job she wasn’t properly credited for. And I hope at some point she softens to us (Britney fans). So we can know more about Britney Jean. I chat to backing singers all the time. And it’s kinda sad she can’t enjoy the job she did because of the actions of others. And honestly Britney is on every Britney Jean song. And a lot of people have sang for her. If you listen to the outro of everybody it’s 100% Lyrica Anderson. Or the bridge of Chaotic is 100% Emma Nilsdotter and Michelle Belle. The bridge of look who’s talking is Jeanette Olsson, ect. It’s kinda like a catch 22 being a Britney fan🤣

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

The song is a hot mess no matter who sings it. I only enjoy the “without a map” part. Can’t you just make a loop of that? 

27 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

You know, I try to just remind myself that Myah was doing a job. A job she didn’t get paid a lot of money for, and job she wasn’t properly credited for. And I hope at some point she softens to us (Britney fans). So we can know more about Britney Jean. I chat to backing singers all the time. And it’s kinda sad she can’t enjoy the job she did because of the actions of others. And honestly Britney is on every Britney Jean song. And a lot of people have sang for her. If you listen to the outro of everybody it’s 100% Lyrica Anderson. Or the bridge of Chaotic is 100% Emma Nilsdotter and Michelle Belle. The bridge of look who’s talking is Jeanette Olsson, ect. It’s kinda like a catch 22 being a Britney fan🤣

If some of you have "enjoy the ride" part from acoustic version as acapella, you can send me it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

17 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

I’ve always wondered, & this would be a relevant thread to discuss it…

There’s this version with Britney’s vocals, noticeable mainly in the pre-chorus (second verse.) Was it an early demo, & is there a full version in existence?

I honestly don’t think Britney finished most of the songs. So it’s probably just a take she did and they used Myah instead

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

You should work on “Passenger (Silent Version)” next. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Hide contents

Jk :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

nothing against you personally babe, but there’s just no saving that song. Thank you at least for trying.

Now are things where they should have been before. 

2 hours ago, DoYouDare? said:

I’ve always wondered, & this would be a relevant thread to discuss it…

There’s this version with Britney’s vocals, noticeable mainly in the pre-chorus (second verse.) Was it an early demo, & is there a full version in existence?

Scrapped part, they disliked that she wasnt able to scream as Myah. I will try to edit this part.

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.