Britney body-shamed Christina when she was overweight! Is Britney a RUDE PERSON?

44 minutes ago, Paper_bear said:

This has 100K wiews :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Britney never liked Christina and it's still the same till this day.:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I miss seeing this Britney :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: So animated and goofy lol

Christina wanted to taste the cookie! Britney was having none of it :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

That is not the missing source I was talking about, I know the history. I was questioning this: "Sources close to Christina say, that now she is even more satisfied with her wonderful new body image compared to Britney's". This has no source attached to it, which seems like it was made up by an Exhale member lol.

Oh yeah. I also saw some report about how Christina's fiancée was supposedly upset that she was looking so good cuz she didn't pay attention to him anymore. I was like looooooool these quotes are so obviously fake, it's like these tabloids aren't even trying anymore.

Also I forgot to say even though I was asked by zero people…

Christina really does look amazing at present. 

I realize the elephant in the room is that she was quite thicc for several years however… I thought she rocked it so

i almost hate that she’s praised now and called beautiful when she was always beautiful 

tho I still think she’s a tad mean 

5 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Ok Trash Psycho Diamond! Digging up a story from two years ago... What a PASSIONATE life!

If you think that being on Ozempic and having the body that Xtina herself talk bad about (she said it was way too much skinny and that she felt better with her curves), is a good thing... Well it's not! You don't love your idol, you just want her to look like a perfect skinny doll product so you can live through her as a 40 years old gay man!

Also after these (since you want to digging up things):

“She comes up to me in a club in front of all these people and tries to put her tongue down my throat!,” says Spears.

“I say, ‘It’s good to see you,’ and she goes, ‘Well, you’re not being real with me.’ I was like, ‘Well, Christina, what’s your definition of real? Going up to girls and kissing them after you haven’t seen them for two years?’

!!!DISGUSTING!!!

edinburgh-scotland-justin-timberlake-is-

Also doing these kind of cruel stuff when you know that the break-up for the girl was devastating, that the girl had an AWFUL FORCED abor**on...

Naaaaa it's really low even for you Xtina! But well Xtina being Xtina the most pressed (like her fans) b *tch in the industry!

That's why everybody hates her! Mariah, Kelly, Michelle, Pink, Mary J. Blige (she had the nerves to ask Mary J. Blige to kiss her hand, my Godness what a psycho! It's MARY J. BLIGE! If Britney would have do that, Xtina pressed fans would call her racist probably!).

If trying to kiss someone at the club is ***ual assault, then I have been ***ually assaulted thousands of times at parties in my life... 

Fed Up Stare GIF

For me when some guy touch my package (that happens) then yes is more assault, but when someone want to kiss you, you can turn your face (also the action of trying to kiss doesn't seem like an assault to me). So when do you hook up with someone? One of the 2 people has to start kissing.

Edited by descg
3 hours ago, Paper_bear said:

How is it possible for someone to look THAT GOOD?? It's insane.

To me, she looks like Madison Beer's sister

She is beautiful from birth and is in her 40s, what's so strange about her looking good?
He's not 60 years old.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.