Britney body-shamed Christina when she was overweight! Is Britney a RUDE PERSON?

2 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

“Johanpapz is typing” here we go :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Return where you belong...

AGAIN I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR EXISTENCE BEFORE YOU QUOTED ME 2 WEEKS AGO! That's show how you're an uninteresting person...

I NEVER TALK TO YOU BEFORE! I DON'T WANT TO! I WILL IGNORE YOUR MESSAGE FROM NOW! BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Return where you belong...

AGAIN I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR EXISTENCE BEFORE YOU QUOTED ME 2 WEEKS AGO! That's show how you're an uninteresting person...

I NEVER TALK TO YOU BEFORE! I DON'T WANT TO! I WILL IGNORE YOUR MESSAGE FROM NOW! BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I don’t even think you’re a real person you post like chat gpt with drunk inputs :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

Ok Trash Psycho Diamond! Digging up a story from two years ago... What a PASSIONATE life!

If you think that being on Ozempic and having the body that Xtina herself talk bad about (she said it was way too much skinny and that she felt better with her curves), is a good thing... Well it's not! You don't love your idol, you just want her to look like a perfect skinny doll product so you can live through her as a 40 years old gay man!

Also after these (since you want to digging up things):

“She comes up to me in a club in front of all these people and tries to put her tongue down my throat!,” says Spears.

“I say, ‘It’s good to see you,’ and she goes, ‘Well, you’re not being real with me.’ I was like, ‘Well, Christina, what’s your definition of real? Going up to girls and kissing them after you haven’t seen them for two years?’

!!!DISGUSTING!!!

edinburgh-scotland-justin-timberlake-is-

Also doing these kind of cruel stuff when you know that the break-up for the girl was devastating, that the girl had an AWFUL FORCED abor**on...

Naaaaa it's really low even for you Xtina! But well Xtina being Xtina the most pressed (like her fans) b *tch in the industry!

That's why everybody hates her! Mariah, Kelly, Michelle, Pink, Mary J. Blige (she had the nerves to ask Mary J. Blige to kiss her hand, my Godness what a psycho! It's MARY J. BLIGE! If Britney would have do that, Xtina pressed fans would call her racist probably!).

What makes you think that Christina knew about Britney's pregnancy and abor**on? It was a secret between Britney, Justin and Fe. Even the families heard about it after The Woman In Me, Justin's family at least, not sure about Britney's. I highly doubt that anyone would tell it to people from the industry while trying to keep it a secret. And the doll thing was unnecessary and petty but was mocking Justin more.

Just now, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I don’t even think you’re a real person you post like chat gpt with drunk inputs :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I don't give AF about what you think! LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! I'm not interested in interacting with an unbrain person that I didn't even know his existence before two weeks ago because he quoted me! My Goooooooood, I'M NOT INTERESTED! I'M NOT INTERESTED! I'M NOT INTERESTED! I'M NOT INTERESTED! I'M NOT INTERESTED!

These people are n *uts! Like it was my fault if they have no friends!:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:GO DM TRASHDIAMOND and all his fake accounts!!!

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Spoiler

Sometimes I can’t work the internet and I’d like to blame it on booze but I think they should make a breathalyzer for cell phones and other computer devices you know? Very cool 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Omg I thought he actually said about all stars byeeeeee :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I’m reclaiming my unhinged clown

like an adult with shenanigans 

edit: crown. 

not unhinged clown. 

see I need an assistant editor or whatever 

Edited by thegrove

It's funny the numbers of NEW ACCOUNTS lately! Get a life my Godness!!! Some people, like BuyingCircusTourDMMe want to interact with you so bad, while you didn't even know their existences before they quoted you! They talk to you like they know you and then you release... It's an old member with a new account... AGAIN!:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Leave me alone and get a life seriously! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Dmnxxkkxkdkddkkd :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:yeah fat shaming is... wrong. But she was calling it like she saw it :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Xtina has literally said way worse things about B in the past. She hasn't nowadays because she knows better! It's funny because if she did she would get dragged, not by the fans but by B! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

What kind of worse things? I don't remember one bad thing, that Christina said about Britney.  Look, how she loves Britney!

She is so nice to her, but than Britney is bodyshaming her. IDK... :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

It's funny the numbers of NEW ACCOUNTS lately! Get a life my Godness!!! Some people, like BuyingCircusTourDMMe want to interact with you so bad, while you didn't even know their existences before they quoted you! They talk to you like they know you and then you release... It's an old member with a new account... AGAIN!:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Leave me alone and get a life seriously! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Who put 20 cent in you? This probably gets your day in unemployed people are so weird lmao 

36 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

She literally said 

spacer.png

how is this NOT fat shaming? If this was the opposite way around you’d never let Christina live this down.

She was a mess for this omg not just the Xtincta mention but the pic itself would have gotten any other celeb dragged in current times lol. I guess she was really going through it when this happened.

5 minutes ago, Paper_bear said:

What kind of worse things? I don't remember one bad thing, that Christina said about Britney.  Look, how she loves Britney!

She is so nice to her, but than Britney is bodyshaming her. IDK... :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Tbf there is ALOT Xtina has said it wasn't just the one time either.... Look it up x

2 minutes ago, Paper_bear said:

Yes. She never even apologised for that, it's weird and it says a lot about Britney's opinion on Christina. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

WWW.COSMOPOLITAN.COM

"By no means was I being critical of Christina’s beautiful body"

She never apologised?! She def did and even clarified what she meant...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.