Britney body-shamed Christina when she was overweight! Is Britney a RUDE PERSON?

1 hour ago, PamelaAnderson said:

Britney threw shade at Xtina and her dancers in an Instagram post claiming she wished she could hire bigger looking dancers so she looked thinner like Christina did. So Britney basically called everyone fat in the process. Then Britney apologized when people came for her throat. Christina never publicly replied to this (the bigger irony is that whenever Britney is caught not looking good she gets mad and claims paparazzi photoshops her pictures to make her look bad).

Mind you, this was after Christina had publicly supported her on the #FreeBritney movement yet somebody tagged Britney on that clip in the Latin Grammys' red carpet when Christina's publicist didn't want her to answer a question about Britney's freedom (again) out of respect and Britney saw this as a betrayal even though Christina had supported her publicly numerous times, even writing a letter that Britney never even acknowledged (I am assuming she doesn't even know it existed since she was locked at the time).

That fat-shaming post was also followed by several mentions Britney did about Xtina, making it clear that she pays A LOT more attention to her than she is willing to admit and does see her as competition (remember when she said that she was annoyed when Jamie Chin came back with dark hair looking like Christina back in 2003?). Sadly, Britney got stuck in the 2000s while everybody else (except some of her fans) moved on.

Don’t waste your time they don’t care and will just bully Christina anyway and are stuck 20 years ago because apparently people can’t grow in 20+ years. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Paper_bear said:

Yes, I was shooked when I realised, how unprofessional Britney reacted to call Christina and everyone fat.

It was trully wrong.

Ok Trash Psycho Diamond! Digging up a story from two years ago... What a PASSIONATE life!

If you think that being on Ozempic and having the body that Xtina herself talk bad about (she said it was way too much skinny and that she felt better with her curves), is a good thing... Well it's not! You don't love your idol, you just want her to look like a perfect skinny doll product so you can live through her as a 40 years old gay man!

Also after these (since you want to digging up things):

“She comes up to me in a club in front of all these people and tries to put her tongue down my throat!,” says Spears.

“I say, ‘It’s good to see you,’ and she goes, ‘Well, you’re not being real with me.’ I was like, ‘Well, Christina, what’s your definition of real? Going up to girls and kissing them after you haven’t seen them for two years?’

!!!DISGUSTING!!!

edinburgh-scotland-justin-timberlake-is-

Also doing these kind of cruel stuff when you know that the break-up for the girl was devastating, that the girl had an AWFUL FORCED abor**on...

Naaaaa it's really low even for you Xtina! But well Xtina being Xtina the most pressed (like her fans) b *tch in the industry!

That's why everybody hates her! Mariah, Kelly, Michelle, Pink, Mary J. Blige (she had the nerves to ask Mary J. Blige to kiss her hand, my Godness what a psycho! It's MARY J. BLIGE! If Britney would have do that, Xtina pressed fans would call her racist probably!).

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Ok Trash Psycho Diamond! Digging up a story from two years ago... What a PASSIONATE life!

If you think that being on Ozempic and having the body that Xtina herself talk bad about (she said it was way too much skinny and that she felt better with her curves), is a good thing... Well it's not! You don't love your idol, you just want her to look like a perfect skinny doll product so you can live through her as a 40 years old gay man!

Also after these (since you want to digging up things):

“She comes up to me in a club in front of all these people and tries to put her tongue down my throat!,” says Spears.

“I say, ‘It’s good to see you,’ and she goes, ‘Well, you’re not being real with me.’ I was like, ‘Well, Christina, what’s your definition of real? Going up to girls and kissing them after you haven’t seen them for two years?’

!!!DISGUSTING!!!

edinburgh-scotland-justin-timberlake-is-

Also doing these kind of cruel stuff when you know that the break-up for the girl was devastating, that the girl had an AWFUL FORCED abor**on...

Naaaaa it's really low even for you Xtina! But well Xtina being Xtina the most pressed (like her fans) b *tch in the industry!

That's why everybody hates her! Mariah, Kelly, Michelle, Pink, Mary J. Blige (she had the nerves to ask Mary J. Blige to kiss her hand, my Godness what a psycho! It's MARY J. BLIGE! If Britney would have do that, Xtina pressed fans would call her racist probably!).

Lmao you are unhinged 

1 minute ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Dmnxxkkxkdkddkkd it’s funny because it’s so bl**t like she may as well have tagged her and her dancers and called them fat :orangu_orangutan_ape: but realistically it’s fat shaming and mean 

Poor thing reaching and reaching. 

you want so badly to bend words to fit your narrative it huuuurts 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Lmao you are unhinged 

You're dumb AF! I didn't even know your existence before two weeks ago! Your trash troll friend said it once because she has nothing else to say and now you repeating it like a unbrain sheep with no repartee!

LMAO YOU ARE UNHINGED HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

You really though you did something AMAZING here??? You have the repartee of a 5 years child!

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

You didn’t win All Stars! I didn't even know your existence before two weeks ago! Alyssa said it once because she has nothing else to say and now you repeating it like a unbrain sheep with no repartee!

LMAO YOU ARE UNHINGED HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

You really thought you did something AMAZING here??? You have the repartee of a 5 years child!

Ugh. The AUDACITY. 

IM THE UNHINGED ONE ON HERE THANK YOU KINDLY SIR 

Edited by thegrove
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Dmnxxkkxkdkddkkd it’s funny because it’s so bl**t like she may as well have tagged her and her dancers and called them fat :orangu_orangutan_ape: but realistically it’s fat shaming and mean 

Dmnxxkkxkdkddkkd :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:yeah fat shaming is... wrong. But she was calling it like she saw it :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Xtina has literally said way worse things about B in the past. She hasn't nowadays because she knows better! It's funny because if she did she would get dragged, not by the fans but by B! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.