Daily Mail: Britney is finally working on new music after she was 'saved' by biopic and reconciliation with sons

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Maria RiverRed said:

Okayyyyy… so I’ve been hearing ALL these rumors about me making new music for this movie and OMG, y’all really believe EVERYTHING you read 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ First of all, lemme clear this up… “Glory” is my FINAL album My best work yet and y’all really paid it DUST 😒💔 Like seriously, how you gonna ignore a masterpiece like that?! 🙅🏼‍♀️ If you think you’re getting new **** from me before you give “Glory” the love it deserves, y’all can kiss my *** 💋😘 

As for these rumors about re-recording old songs and writing a new banger for the biopic… hmmm, maybe, maybe not 😜 I’m always open to creative projects and telling my story the way *I* want to, but don’t get too excited just yet! I’m all about doing what feels right for ME 💖🌟 But y’all are talking like I’ve been dropping albums in secret?! the tea’s not that hot!!! 🔥

I’m in such a good place right now 🙏🏼 Focused on my boys, my healing, and just living life on my own terms 🌈💖 The love I have for my boys Sean and Jayden is EVERYTHING to me, and nothing makes me happier than knowing we’re back on track 💕🙌🏼...family is EVERYTHING 🌸

So, whatever you hear, just know I’m doing things MY way, at MY pace You’ll see me when you see me… and maybe, just maybe, you’ll get a surprise when the time’s right 😉💃🏼 But until then, show some love to “Glory” cause I’m STILL not over how much it was left in the dark 💔 #GloryDeservesMore 😘

We were supposed to collaborate on a Man On the Moon remix for the 3rd single aaaand I’m waiting sis looove you though 

Whatever happens, if Britney ever comes back with new songs, I hope she gets the full opportunity to express her art herself. As she wishes.
And if she doesn't want to come back, that's okay. May she be happy and continue to entertain us with her instagram choreography/dress try-ons if she likes it.   :britney-fire-dance:

Because in fact,  I like it too   :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.