Charli XCX cites Britney Spears as her biggest inspiration

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney barely knows her, didn't Britney drag her over an alleged collab rumors.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I’d much rather have Britney say "I don’t know her" than be under investigation because your best friend Diddy is arrested for child trafficking and abuse.

beyonce-beyonce-jail.gif

• Haha 2
Just now, Hype Boy said:

I’d much rather have Britney say "I don’t know her" than be under investigation because your best friend Diddy is arrested for child trafficking and abuse.

beyonce-beyonce-jail.gif

Bey is under investigation. Where? 

Where is your proof of your accusations, because defaming people is a very serious crime.

I'll be reporting your thread outside of the forum as well, these types of statements you're accusing Bey of with no proof have to be looked into.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where is your proof of your accusations, because defaming people is a very serious crime.

I'll be reporting your thread outside of the forum as well, these types of statements you're accusing Bey of with no proof have to be looked into.

Tea Time Omg GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Karen is that you?

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

And before you go ballistics again, @Hype Boy said "Beyonce is being under investigation" and didn't mention by who. After the accusation on life TV, many medias are investigating this thread, which makes the statement 100% real, not a defamation. But hey, go down the police station, and put a complaint.

But honey, if your best friend is throwing out parties and s e x trafficking on them (allegedly, for which he is in prison without bond), and you are invited at them, it is very unlikely you know nothing about it.

1 hour ago, Hype Boy said:

beyonce-beyonce-jail.gif

It’s a red flag that bey and jay sued pierce who didn’t do anything wrong but can’t sue Jaguar who was saying those things about them. It is most likely because she isn’t lying. Their lawyers are smart. 

2 hours ago, humstarr said:

I wish Britney would say something nice about Charli. I think they would have a good time hanging out. Charli clearly loves her. And she has the best album this year, she deserves all the success. 

Sorry, man... I strongly disagree. The album of the year goes to Ariana for Eternal Sunshine.

Fight me! 

fight me GIF by Sky

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.