Is Attacking Mental Health & Calling Members Psycho's Now Free Game?

2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'll give it a while and then I'll focus on something more meaningful than arguing with someone desperate.

The funny thing is this thread had nothing to do with you.

Do you feel proud you inserted yourself and now your lies are coming to the forefront?

Tiffany Pollard You Should Have Just Sat There And Ate Your Food GIF -  Tiffany Pollard You Should Have Just Sat There And Ate Your Food Sassy -  Discover & Share GIFs

9 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Nothing special actually, I was just tired of his trashy behavior here! I was tired to read the same things over and over again!

I'm just pointing out facts, this thing has serious mental issues! Can you believe he left dug up your posts from LAST YEAR??? Like what the hell??? It's insane!

He did the same post about another member few weeks ago, a mod already asked him to stop spamming her with his "annoying complaining messages"! He loves to act like trash and then play the victim when people call him out!

Alot of member here are def. not on Britney's side but I never call them psycho!

He has so many issues with sooooooooooooooo many people and he still can't understand that he should change his behavior! Everybody is free to not supporting every Britney's decisions! She's not our God! But Trash Diamond is acting like he was Jamie Lynne and he hates Britney because she sold the Serenity House and let her (Trash Diamond aka Jamie Lynne) homeless in the street with his two child or something... He's crazy obsessed with Paul!

I hate Paul, I never think about him...

Damn! I didn't know that! Few others members told me the same about the fake accounts! A guy exposed him here once, telling the same! I didn't read everything because I didn't care about his sad life!

That's so lame to harrassed people! You should be ashamed DiamondCircus!!! And then you have the nerves to play the victim???

It started because he didn't like that we had a different opinion on whether people have the right to talk about Britney's privacy and her body. I did not agree that people should speak negatively about her regarding her Instagram, he took offense, stabbed me in the back and sent all the content of the messages to everyone. Which proves that he was and is no friend. (And I hope that there is no one who will eat his mask of friendship). But that was over a year ago. He cannot move on and you see what happens, he repeats the old cycles because he has no life. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Only what he can do is pointing with fingers at others, blaming them for everything, spilling bile around himself and making himself a victim. There is not an iota of self-reflection in it.

Btw- @GlitterRain did you know that was me who asked him to post (fake) apology about his racist behavior and he said me he has nothing to apologize for? I thought he was my friend, so I asked him for it, because he had fire under his a_s, now I regret that I trusted him. 

Edited by Wendy Williams
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The funny thing is this thread had nothing to do with you.

Do you feel proud you inserted yourself and now your lies are coming to the forefront?

Tiffany Pollard You Should Have Just Sat There And Ate Your Food GIF -  Tiffany Pollard You Should Have Just Sat There And Ate Your Food Sassy -  Discover & Share GIFs

And you are a victim, right?  :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:
IBB.CO

Image uniflop hosted in ImgBB

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Seems you are desperate if you check my activity on other websites, it says everything about you. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Do you see that?@Johanpapz :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

It started because he didn't like that we had a different opinion on whether people have the right to talk about Britney's privacy and her body. I did not agree that people should speak negatively about her regarding her Instagram, he took offense, stabbed me in the back and sent all the content of the messages to everyone. Which proves that he was and is no friend. (And I hope that there is no one who will eat his mask of friendship). But that was over a year ago. He cannot move on and you see what happens, he repeats the old cycles because he has no life. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Only what he can do is pointing with fingers at others, blaming them for everything, spilling bile around himself and making himself a victim. There is not an iota of self-reflection in it.

Btw- @GlitterRain did you know that was me who asked him to post (fake) apology about his racist behavior and he said me he has nothing to apologize for? I thought he was my friend, so I asked him for it, because he had fire under his a_s, now I regret that I trusted him. 

Girl there are screen shots of you on Universe using nonstop racial slurs against Bey, and many other cultures.

Those can be emailed over as well if you'd like.

:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

And you are a victim, right?  :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Seems you are desperate if you check my activity on other websites, it says everything about you. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Do you see that?@Johanpapz :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It's a ghost town, why aren't you over there 'moderating'?

Oh yeah, I forgot you manlipated Manuella to making you a mod, to use that platform to try and tear this one down.

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's a ghost town, why aren't you over there 'moderating'?

Oh yeah, I forgot you manlipated Manuella to making you a mod, to use that platform to try and tear this one down.

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I'll add them into the DM.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Everyone is interested for threads about celebrities from other forums :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

@Johanpapz these fake accounts were from diamond-

Screenshot-20241019-220731-Samsung-Inter

His other accounts were completely canceled.

• Like 1

Everyone is interested for threads about celebrities from other forums :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

@Johanpapz these fake accounts were from diamond-

Screenshot-20241019-220731-Samsung-Inter

His other accounts were completely canceled.

They were not and I can file a police report I'm going to email Manuella right now.

This is a bold face lie and I'd like Manuella to pull up the IP's on those accounts.

Don't try me girl, Glitter might have let you slide with wanting to impersonate him, you're not going to lie on me.

You do know that posting this when it's a lie is defamation, so I suggest you either post proof those were my accounts or cease.

I'm not playing.

They were not and I can file a police report I'm going to email Manuella right now.

This is a bold face lie and I'd like Manuella to pull up the IP's on those accounts.

Don't try me girl, Glitter might have let you slide with wanting to impersonate him, you're not going to lie on me.

You do know that posting this when it's a lie is defamation, so I suggest you either post proof those were my accounts or cease.

I'm not playing.

Do you have something more current than year old stuff? If not, don't bother then :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

When we talk about old shiits - @rik @Style. @No Seas Cortes you are in his hate list :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Screenshot-20241019-213537-Samsung-Inter

Cheersmeme-monday-post-your-favorite-mariah-me

Damn! That's insane! This thing is so hateful and then has the nerves to play the victim! Exhale is really his home tho! Miskine! That's why I'm one of his new target, I came and wanted him to get out from his Serenity House... Make senses!:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

DiamondCircus, you have so much issues with sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people! Damn! People from the list and few other members here, me, Wendy, the two guys from Britney-Universe who came here few months ago for exposing you, the site owner, Britney, Paul, etc... That's alot! PEACE ON YOU!

Anyway, @Wendy Williamslet him talk alone, we lost enough energy with this energumen! But thank you for this:

Screenshot-20241019-213537-Samsung-Inter

C'est du poulet! 👌

Do what you want, but first you talk bad about her, her website and now you're trying to scramble her for help? Are you ok? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I don't need her to help me with anything, she just needs to know that you are putting her website at a very strong risk.

You reached so far to lie, we will need Manuella to verify to police that those are all my accounts.

They are not, and in a sense, you're causing problems for Manuella and her site.

Car Chase Police GIF

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't need her to help me with anything, she just needs to know that you are putting her website at a very strong risk.

You reached so far to lie, we will need Manuella to verify to police that those are all my accounts.

They are not, and in a sense, you're causing problems for Manuella and her site.

Car Chase Police GIF

God thank that place is now in safe from you :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I sent this to Manuella.

IBB.CO

Image ggg hosted in ImgBB

I'm not playing, I have people that work in law enforcement and you posting this untrue will cost you.

Please stop! It's embarassing for you at this point! IF YOU GO TO THE POLICE THEY WILL JUST LAUGH AND LOCK YOU! stop!

@Wendy Williamsdon't answer to this troll anymore, it's a really waste of time!

"I HAVE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN Law enforcement" MY GODNESS!!!

falling-laugh-hysterically-clqnya601h9m8 Ok I'm out! It's too ridiculous!

• Haha 1
Just now, Johanpapz said:

Please stop! It's embarassing for you at this point! IF YOU GO TO THE POLICE THEY WILL JUST LAUGH AND LOCK YOU! stop!

@Wendy Williamsdon't answer to this troll anymore, it's a really waste of time!

"I HAVE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN Law enforcement" MY GODNESS!!!

falling-laugh-hysterically-clqnya601h9m8 Ok I'm out! It's too ridiculous!

If someone lies about you on the internet, you can file a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). The IC3 is a central hub for reporting cyber-enabled crimes, including scams and frauds. You can file a report with the IC3 even if you're not sure if your complaint qualifies