Do you think Taylor Swift will ever wake up, someday?

That’s a bit limited in its phrasing.

she is who she is now because of many, many things.

Not “because of that”

Are you trying to relate her life to Britney’s?

i don’t think there’s much of a mask situation, I just think she can shift into whatever personality and belief she decides she wants or needs at the time, and then she basically just becomes it.  You can tell she was similar in videos of her from high school.  

This is just who she is, and she will navigate through the stages of her life and aging - with her style and music, and she will be outspoken about the things she feels she needs to be, to not look bad at the time.  It’s just all going to continue.  We are just witnessing an example of someone who is really hungry for the accolades and who is truly excited and passionate about what they’re doing… and it continues to be successful.  So unless she does something to majorly screw up… she is just doing to continue to have a high level of success doing just what she’s doing. 

But to answer your question directly, I could see this “happening” as part of an “era” sometime far, far in the future.  

Edited by IRunAway

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.