A quote from Lisa Marie Presley's Memoir that I think Britney may sadly relate to 💔

If I look back at everything, my whole life, I can just lose it. Try, fail, try, fail, good, bad, fail.

I get really overwhelmed and start crying, looking at how ****ed up my life has been.

Sometimes it feels like there’s nothing left, no purpose.

Like there’s nothing I want to accomplish anymore. No goal, no anything. Zero. I have three remaining children, so I ght it, I ght it, I ght it, I ght it, I ght it. But it’s ******* there, alive and well. It’s a lion’s roar and I have to shut it down, shut it up. I’m surprised I’m still alive.

I can’t believe I’m still standing. It feels wrong to be alive without Ben.

But then I can look at it another day and think, Okay, wait, there was that part that wasn’t so bad. ere was some good over there, and there was some fun over there.

I try to pepper it with, “It’s not all just ****. I met this person, that part happened. at was good.”

Some of it was good.

It's such a good book if anyone is contemplating getting it, I definitely recommend it but it does have a great deal of sadness in it like The Woman In Me.

Britney you are so resilient and strong!!

Britney for the record britney for the record GIF on GIFER - by Mular

• Like 2
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.