Britney Jean Songwriting

Do you believe Britney sat with her piano at home, took a deep breath, closed her eyes and let her fingers wander over the keys.. 

Her lips un-purse to sing….

“If there was a scale from 1 to 10
Then my love for you is a million, billion
Boy, I'll love you till the day I'm dead
So please, don't mess with my head
Please, don't mess with my head”

or 

“Make me scream his name and give me the right aim
Boy can you tame these goodies?”

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She then ran to her MacBook to type down the lyrics to make sure she doesn’t forget and sent them over to Will. 

How likely is my scenario? 

No 😂 All the footage of her “writing” was for her I Am Britney Jean documentary. Then she doesn’t sing half the album. Remember when she supposedly got “whiplash” in the documentary too? Then she miraculously gets back up. Nah girl. All for shock factor. Also her saying there were real sharks in the Work B music video 😂

Edited by stronger1992
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

Remember when she supposedly got “whiplash” in the documentary too? Then she miraculously gets back up. Nah girl. All for shock factor. Also her saying there were real sharks in the Work B music video 😂

Didn't she suffer a whiplash? And there wasn't actual sharks? I believed her :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.