Britney spears cheating rumors

12 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Since u like googling mental conditions so much may I suggest u google autism, u might have it since u get so obsessed with very specific words without understanding the character of the people who use those words or the context of it. Nothing wrong with this condition, just thought I could help u. Stay healthy and take care of yourself, kisses See Ya Kiss GIF by Sesame Street

K that’s fine go gaslight someone else when there is literal proof about the shade that Britney throws to other women

using autism as a veiled insult is actually disgusting 

9 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

K that’s fine go gaslight someone else when there is literal proof about the shade that Britney throws to other women

using autism as a veiled insult is actually disgusting 

I’m not using it as an insult. I’m trying to help u. Don’t twist my words and take it out of context. 

1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Oh really she doesn’t. K

**** you

You seem to be really upset by someone diagnosing you based on what you post online, without actually knowing you. Totally understandable.

But isn’t that what you do to Britney here on a daily basis?

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.