Britney praises women she admires (including Selena Gomez) and reveals she’s writing another novel

Just now, thesimplelife said:

you’re always trying to diagnose her with something different, wasn’t she a pyromaniac last week? you should invest your time in sam’s flop career 

ok but i’m not trying to diagnosis anything if she literally is bipolar. People who are bipolar have mania, highs and lows, depression.

Kewl you’ve been educated 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Just a general FYI since I love educational things:

Manic and hypomanic episodes include three or more of these symptoms:

Being much more active, energetic or agitated than usual.

Feeling a distorted sense of well-being or too self-confident.

Needing much less sleep than usual.

Being unusually talkative and talking fast.

Having racing thoughts or jumping quickly from one topic to another.

Being easy to distract.

Making poor decisions. For example, you may go on buying sprees, take ***ual risks or make foolish investments.Stressed Mario Bava GIF by Arrow VideoPlease get some rest brinney :/

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 2

Wow this is extremely coherent and well written. No racing thoughts and going back and forth from one subject to the next. 

I love she’s taking time to herself and writing. Must be very therapeutic for her and love she’s doing this for herself. 

Maybe she wasn’t dragging Selena after all? That part is confusing. 

• Love 5

Halsey is the new Selena. She used to praise Halsey but now that she's done Lucky...time to replace the hate, so or she made internal peace with Selena OR she's trolling us :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

didn't Britney made a post a few months ago about how she admires Janet Jackson and how a inspiration she was to her? but deleted it... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

anyways, the praise about Pamela Anderson and Natalie Portman I totally believe it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by spreadmywings
1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

ok but i’m not trying to diagnosis anything if she literally is bipolar. People who are bipolar have mania, highs and lows, depression.

Kewl you’ve been educated 

You do realize this forum is for Britney fans, mostly, & I have yet to see one nice comment you’ve ever made towards her. The audacity to create an account on this forum with a profile pic of Sam, just to bash her every chance that you get. Check in with yourself first before coming for her. Maybe you too could write a novel someday. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Just a general FYI since I love educational things:

Manic and hypomanic episodes include three or more of these symptoms:

Being much more active, energetic or agitated than usual.

Feeling a distorted sense of well-being or too self-confident.

Needing much less sleep than usual.

Being unusually talkative and talking fast.

Having racing thoughts or jumping quickly from one topic to another.

Being easy to distract.

Making poor decisions. For example, you may go on buying sprees, take ***ual risks or make foolish investments.Stressed Mario Bava GIF by Arrow VideoPlease get some rest brinney :/

Very true with details

but I think Britney gives more borderline due to her trauma 

I knew the novel thing would give fans hope lol.

Well... At least she isn't dragging them, that's a good thing.

It's just so weird the fact Britney still writes like she is deprived of have company of others. Like, why she doesn't try to contact these people? Why try to talk to them through instagram only? Same thing when she mentions her dancers and missing them. Shyness? We saw her with fake Lance Bass.

It's very interesting Britney mentioning again a Kardashian in a positive light and forgetting completely her "dear friend" Paris... you know, the one acting like Britney is visiting her all the time. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

It's funny that we literally never see her with celebs. I'm so confused. 

And with any person that are not hired to be with her.

When we see her with other women (not hired) they're usually connected to Cade. Rare times.

Spoiler

Girls, again... post some picture of Britney with a random lady and call her a friend.

It can't be that hard.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.