Why Has Britney Been So Un-Lucky In Love?

32 minutes ago, LORD SHINVA said:

I BELIEVE in eternal love when there is love everything is overcome
men did not have this thought before

Until death do us part

People give up so easily now days too they claim til death do us part then a bump in the road occurs and they go running to someone else’s husband.

Britney has daddy issues. Her dad used her and she always finds men who do the same to her. 
she should have stayed with reg imo he liked her before she was anybody. 
she only seems to cheat on guys who cheat on her first. 
men wrecking their own homes is their own fault. Federline lied on camera. Not even media knew adnan was married. Idk about Nikki but the divorce papers are from 2021. Dunno anything about Columbus. 
diamond clown just can’t seem to stop thinking about this i see. Time to get a hobby, darling. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Britney has daddy issues. Her dad used her and she always finds men who do the same to her. 
she should have stayed with reg imo he liked her before she was anybody. 
she only seems to cheat on guys who cheat on her first. 
men wrecking their own homes is their own fault. Federline lied on camera. Not even media knew adnan was married. Idk about Nikki but the divorce papers are from 2021. Dunno anything about Columbus. 
diamond clown just can’t seem to stop thinking about this i see. Time to get a hobby, darling. 

A hobby ? Girl you’re in my thread! I like your post until the desperate end! 

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 2

She’s waited her whole life to find her Prince Charming and Paul chose her. The fact that he has 10 kids and she gets to enrich their lives and give them all the things they need/ want is just an extra blessing for Britney. We know she loves being charitable to children in need and this is her calling; having Paul choose her to do this and to share his love with her is icing on the cake! Paul gives her purpose and fulfillment. Hes the ultimate package for Britney. in love hugs and kisses GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

She’s waited her whole life to find her Prince Charming and Paul chose her. The fact that he has 10 kids and she gets to enrich their lives and give them all the things they need/ want is just an extra blessing for Britney. We know she loves being charitable to children in need and this is her calling; having Paul choose her to do this and to share his love with her is icing on the cake! Paul gives her purpose and fulfillment. Hes the ultimate package for Britney. in love hugs and kisses GIF

Do you think Paul moved in? 

8 hours ago, LORD SHINVA said:

I BELIEVE in eternal love when there is love everything is overcome
men did not have this thought before

Until death do us part

Maybe i'm stupid and naive (probably) because i'm still single, but as a straight man, i also believe in eternal love, unwavering loyalty, princess charming, the promise of fidelity made before god, the sacrament of marriage and the union of souls, placing love above all material goods, and that kind of stuff.

i wish britney would see this message to see that this kind of man exists and that she can always hope to find better than the men who hurt her. Unfortunately there is little chance that she will see this message. I pray for her everyday because she deserves so much love.

Edited by Mikael

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.