Britney’s former backup dancer reflects on Hawaii show

40 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I think that regardless of intention, someone that hasn’t talked to Britney in more than 20 years saying they want to “help her” is extremely condescending. Like you don’t even know her…

Well if people don’t extend help, people say where are they? Why aren’t they helping? And when someone does, it’s condescending… someone is always gonna find something wrong 

10 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

Well if people don’t extend help, people say where are they? Why aren’t they helping? And when someone does, it’s condescending… someone is always gonna find something wrong 

Do you not think it’s condescending that someone Britney hasn’t spoken to in over 20 years, who does not even know her situation on a personal level, takes it upon herself to assume that “oh poor Britney” needs help (her help at that) and publicly posts about it?

The only person who can ultimately help Britney heal, is herself. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Do you not think it’s condescending that someone Britney hasn’t spoken to in over 20 years, who does not even know her situation on a personal level, takes it upon herself to assume that “oh poor Britney” needs help (her help at that) and publicly posts about it?

I think it might just be poor wording. She really seems to respect Britney. 

25 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I think everyone who saw Britney at her peak and probably even moreso for her since she was there when it was happening, probably feels bad about what happened to her. Britney is presenting herself as someone who needs help so it’s no surprise when people come to that conclusion. I mean most of us here say we wish we could help Britney. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.