Psychic says Britney is under a ballerina MK Ultra mind control where she can only repetitively dance + twirl in a house and refuses to get the help she needs + Britney is writing another book (CONFIRMED by Britney herself today)

Just now, monalisaney81 said:

No it’s about Paul according to you. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

No it's about Britney not getting help, which in turn is obvious when she's fooling around with another married man.

Instead of being angry at me, maybe you should take into account Paul's wife's anger, Shar's anger, Adnan's wife's anger and all the others that were done wrong.

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No it's about Britney not getting help, which in turn is obvious when she's fooling around with another married man.

Instead of being angry at me, maybe you should take into account Paul's wife's anger, Shar's anger, Adnan's wife's anger and all the others that were done wrong.

I’m not angry at you babe, i’m used to your antics. You finding ways to constantly turn threads into Britney hate trains is as expected as the sky being blue or an Xtina album flopping. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 2

I’m not angry at you babe, i’m used to your antics. You finding ways to constantly turn threads into Britney hate trains is as expected as the sky being blue or an Xtina album flopping. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

What doesn't anything you're saying have to do with the topic? You're basically saying your derailing this user's thread to bring up things unrelated to the thread.

My statement stands, Britney doesn't seem to be getting help, with Paul in her life it's obvious.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What doesn't anything you're saying have to do with the topic? You're basically saying your derailing this user's thread to bring up things unrelated to the thread.

My statement stands, Britney doesn't seem to be getting help, with Paul in her life it's obvious.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I’m simply responding to you saying that i’m angry at you, which i’m not. I’m also in no way “saying i’m derailing the thread”, quit making things up DeluluCircus. 

You mentioning Paul in a thread about MK Ultra is about as relevant as Xtina teaching a fitness class. 

You don’t know Britney, let’s start there. Whatever help she may or may not be getting is definitely not something you would be privy of in the first place.

But this Paul obsession you have does worry me sis, have you considered getting help with that? It’s obvious you have some sort of attachment issues to a man you've never even met. Let’s get together, maybe we can find a good course of action to help you get over this hurdle. I’m here for you sister. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, SlideAway said:

Amber Riley Tea GIF

Amen!

Your fake apology was about as real as Paul's love for Britney.

Clown GIF

You're really trying to make a name for yourself so hard in the forum, girl is obsessed with me.

IBB.CO

Image gg hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image ddd hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image aaa hosted in ImgBB

This was only a few in the last few weeks, this girl likes to bring me up at all costs, so pressed.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I’m simply responding to you saying that i’m angry at you, which i’m not. I’m also in no way “saying i’m derailing the thread”, quit making things up DeluluCircus. 

You mentioning Paul in a thread about MK Ultra is about as relevant as Xtina teaching a fitness class. 

You don’t know Britney, let’s start there. Whatever help she may or may not be getting is definitely not something you would be privy of in the first place.

But this Paul obsession you have does worry me sis, have you considered getting help with that? It’s obvious you have some sort of attachment issues to a man you've never even met. Let’s get together, maybe we can find a good course of action to help you get over this hurdle. I’m here for you sister. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

You don't need to know a person to know that they were in a C ship, and that being in a relationship with a married man con of 10 isn't good.

I don't need help girl, I'm not a homewrecker sleeping with married men and having hit and runs. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You don't need to know a person to know that they were in a C ship, and that being in a relationship with a married man con of 10 isn't good.

I don't need help girl, I'm not a homewrecker sleeping with married men and having hit and runs. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

No I think it’s obvious you need help. No one spends all their time on a Britney Spears FAN forum talking bad about Britney and obsessing with her boyfriends if they didn’t have some demons of their own.

It’s gonna be okay DC, i’m genuinely here for you. My DMs are always open for you if you need of someone to talk to. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Floptina might not get another hit but you can rest easy knowing Mona is here for you bb. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

No I think it’s obvious you need help. No one spends all their time on a Britney Spears FAN forum talking bad about Britney and obsessing with her boyfriends if they didn’t have some demons of their own.

It’s gonna be okay DC, i’m genuinely here for you. My DMs are always open for you if you need of someone to talk to. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Floptina might not get another hit but you can rest easy knowing Mona is here for you bb. 

Okay so once again you're proving that you have nothing to offer this thread, only to personally attack another member instead of talking about Britney which the topic is about.

Stay pressed girl.

You're DM's were open for Abdul as well and that's not a place I want to be.

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

You call it talking bad about Britney in regard to talking about her history with married men?

Those are her actions girl.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Okay so once again you're proving that you have nothing to offer this thread, only to personally attack another member instead of talking about Britney which the topic is about.

Stay pressed girl.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I’ve shown you nothing but love. I don’t deserve for you to treat me this way sis. What’s going on? 

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Stay pressed girl.

Also who the hell is Abdul :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: is that your ex bf or something? I’m confused.

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Your fake apology was about as real as Paul's love for Britney.

Clown GIF

You're really trying to make a name for yourself so hard in the forum, girl is obsessed with me.

IBB.CO

Image gg hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image ddd hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image aaa hosted in ImgBB

This was only a few in the last few weeks, this girl likes to bring me up at all costs, so pressed.

A name for myself on the forum?

Obsessed with you?

You’re annoying af, drawing attention to yourself and then wonder why people have a problem?

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 2
Just now, SlideAway said:

A name for myself on the forum?

Obsessed with you?

You’re annoying af, drawing attention to yourself and then wonder why people have a problem?

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

Did you claim the other day I was on your ignore list? Yet another lie.

You do realize I don't draw attention to myself when you're constantly bringing me up even in threads, I'm not in.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.