How much of a *** symbol Britney was during her prime for straight guys?

6 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

.. she was hot. We looked at her as a regular girl who was hot and would be considered the most popular girl at school ..

That. I probably felt that way too. Britney in that classroom and the halls. Powerful image.

I'm not sure people 25 or younger would really get it today. It was such a special time. And she was there in the middle of everything.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jibreel said:

That. I probably felt that way too. Britney in that classroom and the halls. Powerful image.

I'm not sure people 25 or younger would really get it today. It was such a special time. And she was there in the middle of everything.

I’m 24 most of my generation would say “Britney lost it” but this implies that most of us know that she was the Rihanna of her generation. Every straight man wants Rihanna 

Well she was the school ground stri**er, the basketball court flasher. She wore tiny skirts and squished her breasts together in barely there tops. She was a teeny bopper but wise beyond her years. She invited men of all ages to look all around and in her body. Yes the straight men enjoyed it but yeah the women and wives were jealous/hated itbaby one more time GIF

35 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

I’m 24 most of my generation would say “Britney lost it” but this implies that most of us know that she was the Rihanna of her generation. Every straight man wants Rihanna 

What about her sitting there? Clock ticking? Before it's time for dancing and a song?

The classroom is 1998. Britney's a teenager.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.