❤️ Thank God Britney REJECTED Oprah Sit-Down Interview After Conservatorship Ended

WWW.CBS.COM

In this primetime television event, Oprah Winfrey travels to Graceland to sit down with Riley Keough...

Oprah clearly has been corrupted by Hollywood and it's evident as ever in the new special she released with Lisa Marie Presley's daughter, Riley Keough.

She is insufferable in this interview.

You can tell when Riley starts crying and Oprah smiles that that she only cares about ratings.:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I agree. Oprah is awful, and it’s frustrating to see some so-called "fans" pushing for an interview when Britney shouldn't feel obligated to expose herself for public approval. She made a powerful choice with The Woman In Me, and it was undoubtedly the best decision for her.

• Love 4

Oprah interview is a bad idea, for many reasons. I never understood why the fans were wishing an interview with her.

But probably Britney couldn’t do an interview, it wouldn’t be easy with any other person.

At least a Mario Lopez interview didn't happen. Her team seems to love that shady conservative guy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.