Charli XCX and Ariana Grande drop "Sympathy is a knife" remix

Fita

Ariana’s tone sounds nice on this track but it’s funny how she calls herself so pretty that we all think she has plastic surgery, when we all have eyes and can all see the before video and photos. I’m  sick of this current media trend where people who want us to deny our eyes and instincts and follow them blindly with their lies. Betch we can see you  did **** to your farce. 

spacer.png

just own it

spacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
48 minutes ago, Propagandalf said:

I will never understand the appeal of this record... 

boom headshot GIF

It’s so a/ss but what can you expect from this generation? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:
Honestly, I’ve tried for months to understand and give Charli credit for this album, but it’s impossible to praise what sounds like… noise.

The hype is coming from TikTok and X anyway, but the sales just aren’t backing it up.

Don’t ever compare this to Blackout. When Blackout was released, it was initially dismissed by both critics and fans. Yet it stood the test of time ‘cause every major pop star eventually embraced its sound years later. 

All this sympathy trend that it’s happening with Brat right now is just forced and carried by broke teenagers. 

I support Britney when she said she doesn’t want random people writing for her, and it’s the truth. No shade or malice towards Charli, but girl… :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Style. said:

Honestly, I’ve tried for months to understand and give Charli credit for this album, but it’s impossible to praise what sounds like… noise.

I actively buy physical music on a monthly basis. I'd rather get a bullet between my eyes, than to spend any cent on that abomination of a record. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

În rest totu' bine în Italia, sufletu mieu? 

1 hour ago, Style. said:

It’s so a/ss but what can you expect from this generation? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

The hype is coming from TikTok and X anyway, but the sales just aren’t backing it up.

Don’t ever compare this to Blackout. When Blackout was released, it was initially dismissed by both critics and fans. Yet it stood the test of time ‘cause every major pop star eventually embraced its sound years later. 

All this sympathy trend that it’s happening with Brat right now is just forced and carried by broke teenagers. 

I support Britney when she said she doesn’t want random people writing for her, and it’s the truth. No shade or malice towards Charli, but girl… :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I like a few of the songs, but most of the album does seem to be some kind of experiment. The sort of thing you might play to prisoners to get them to confess their secrets. lol.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

53 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Everyone who likes brat is literally deaf. 

Okay I’m not really a Charli fan, but I did listen to the album because everyone kept going on about it and I liked the singles. It was okay but maybe not as good as I expected? I thought the second half was stronger than the first half of the album. And some of the remixes on the new version aren’t as good as the originals. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.