Britney shares a reel with her favorite song off "Britney" album

Crowd surf is doing damage control Britney does NOT RUN HER INSTAGRAM. They had people like slayer and everyone trying to convince fans that it was Britney when it not was. Britney doesn’t run her instagram, I don’t think Britney even understands how instagram works. Britney is still a prisoner it’s clear she was only free from her father but she is still chained to the rhythm… she’s a slave to the music it’s obvious as hell. If you can’t see it you’re just denying . Trust your gut! You know something doesn’t feel right.

14 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Crowd surf is doing damage control Britney does NOT RUN HER INSTAGRAM. They had people like slayer and everyone trying to convince fans that it was Britney when it not was. Britney doesn’t run her instagram, I don’t think Britney even understands how instagram works. Britney is still a prisoner it’s clear she was only free from her father but she is still chained to the rhythm… she’s a slave to the music it’s obvious as hell. If you can’t see it you’re just denying . Trust your gut! You know something doesn’t feel right.

Honestly I agree. Where’s the woman? Where is she! Barely get pictures of her. And when we get Candids it’s like right on spot to start bad media about her. 

Also, the video of her talking about almost setting on fire her face, meanwhile she burned down her gym way back ( so annoying cuz it obviously looks bad on her) I don’t know, I’m piss off. Hope everything’s ok 

Edited by Imnotcrazy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.