Jumping On The Leftovers And Dancing With The Devil MV idea (featuring Xtinct)

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

As someone mentioned to you in a previous thread, please get therapy!

You go first! Your situation is more urgent! I never come in a Xtinct board to bash her all days and nights! You are the troll not me! I'm just acting like you trolls today and you can't even handle it:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not this thread backfiring on the OP for their unhinged posts and constant personal insults, they can't even debate without calling people psychos and posting that same Christina pic.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Again... Crazy psycho! Calling out for what they do themselves all days and all nights for months now... Hahaha! Thank you for confirming that your behavior is unacceptable!

Just now, Johanpapz said:

Again... Crazy psycho! Calling out for what they do themselves all days and all nights for months now... Hahaha! Thank you for confirming that your behavior is unacceptable!

Have a seat and calm yourself girl, I haven't seen most people including myself call people psychos and B's and all the other derogatory personal insults.

Your fight falls flat, instead of being so pressed and Jealous over Christina's comeback, maybe go stream some of Britney's music.

It might help her pay support for Paul's kids.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

You go first! Your situation is more urgent! I never come in a Xtinct board to bash her all days and nights! You are the troll not me! I'm just acting like you trolls today and you can't even handle it:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think most of us highly doubt you're acting boo.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by DiamondCircus
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Have a seat and calm yourself girl, I haven't seen most people including myself call people psychos and B's and all the other derogatory personal insults.

Your fight falls flat, instead of being so pressed and Jealous over Christina's comeback, maybe go stream some of Britney's music.

It might help her pay support for Paul's kids.

Stand up calm yourself and go see the lights! Make some friends and get a life finally after all these years poor little thing!

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I think most of highly doubt you're acting boo.

I'd rather like Paul putting his b*alls in my forehead than reading you calling me boo one more time!

puke-sick.gif

This is how people react when you are next to them right? That's why you want to never leave your basement again and have Exhale have a safety home forever right? Awwww!

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Like I said go stream Manjobi to help support Paul Soliz kids boo.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Like I said go see the light, you're probably the member who spend the most time here! AND YOU ARE A BRITNEY'S HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! My Godness! Ask your friends, all the trolls from here to take your hands and help you to go out and touch some grass! Miskine!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1

I'd rather like Paul putting his b*alls in my forehead than reading you calling me boo one more time!

puke-sick.gif

This is how people react when you are next to them right? That's why you want to never leave your basement again and have Exhale have a safety home forever right? Awwww!

Gross, so now you want Paul's balls.

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Like I said go see the light, you're probably the member who spend the most time here! AND YOU ARE A BRITNEY'S HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! My Godness! Ask your friends, all the trolls from here to take your hands and help you to go out and touch some grass! Miskine!

The touch grass comment is as dry as Paul's affair with Britney boo.

You guys are like 5 no life trolls here and can't even answer faster than me? For God's sakes! You guys are a failure in everything just like your idol!

No one wondering why you don't have any life and have Exhale as your safety home! Affraid of strangers in the streets? Boohoo! Ok answer faster b *tches!

I'M GO EAT... OUTSIDE! I WILL TAKE SOME PICTURES SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUTSIDE LOOKS IN FRANCE, trashbunny talking about France when he never left his bulding! Same for trashdiamonds! ok see ya! I will answer later my 5 LITTLE TROLLS!!!

You trolls will still be here anyway! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I'm late!

You guys are like 5 no life trolls here and can't even answer faster than me? For God's sakes! You guys are a failure in everything just like your idol!

No one wondering why you don't have any life and have Exhale as your safety home! Affraid of strangers in the streets? Boohoo! Ok answer faster b *tches!

I'M GO EAT... OUTSIDE! I WILL TAKE SOME PICTURES SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUTSIDE LOOKS IN FRANCE, trashbunny talking about France when he never left his bulding! Same for trashdiamonds! ok see ya! I will answer later my 5 LITTLE TROLLS!!!

You trolls will still be here anyway! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I'm late!

Another unhinged comment.

Did we expect anything different?

3 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

idgaf about this deranged thread but does anyone have a version of tilt ya head back with both britney and nelly? i’ve seen one with britney nelly and xtina (its amazing btw) but im curious about how the duet would’ve sounded like 

Don't worry, it's only me acting like them FOR ONE DAY! They did it since forever but when it's the opposite they call you "crazy":haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I don't have it sorry, but yeah I already heard the demo with Britney for sure! It exists! Maybe someone will be able to help you! ;)

• Like 1

Don't worry, it's only me acting like them FOR ONE DAY! They did it since forever but when it's the opposite they call you "crazy":haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I don't have it sorry, but yeah I already heard the demo with Britney for sure! It exists! Maybe someone will be able to help you! ;)

For 'One day" girl, do we need to pull the receipts, this is how you "act" everyday.

Edited by DiamondCircus
25 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Let's do therapy together boo!

Let's begin by reading your posts. How much of that do you apply in your daily life? Do you have something to do? Like work or study? Probably not, I get it. One thing you could do would be going to the park  or your local Starbucks, and try to establish conversations with real people.  I assure: it feels greaaat.

While Britney plays a big role in our lives (duh, that's why we're here), you cannot add Exhale as your town in the Census, hence, what happens in here should not affect you til the point of going cray cray for a person who doesn't even know you and probably will never do. Brit can be a great imaginary friend, but unless you're 6, it's time to meet real ones.

Now, let's breathe deeply and let the anger out while you exhale. Please, now find a windows and see the beautiful colors out there. Do you see that butterfly? Go and try to catch her and let us see the results.

We love you baby boo

Edited by The Queen
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Not Paul’s balls on your forehead. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Oh no baby, what is you doing??? If you’re so triggered by these users’ comments, just hit the ignore button, that’s what it’s there for. I feel like I’ve told you this before, but please stop causing yourself this unnecessary stress. It’s not good for your mental health.

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Not Paul’s balls on your forehead. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Oh no baby, what is you doing??? If you’re so triggered by these users’ comments, just hit the ignore button, that’s what it’s there for. I feel like I’ve told you this before, but please stop causing yourself this unnecessary stress. It’s not good for your mental health.

I agree that this thread is a bit extreme.  The OP does have a point, it’s just not coming across the way he/she probably thought it would.  I agree, and wonder, why certain users are here, but it is what it is at this point, just don’t interact with the users 🤷🏼‍♂️.  I will say that there has been about 2 times that I wanted to react to a couple of the users comments, but when I saw who posted, knew they weren’t sincere so I just kept on scrolling.   But yeah OP, ignore button is there for a reason, if it makes you that upset….use it.  I do appreciate what you are saying though.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.