Jumping On The Leftovers And Dancing With The Devil MV idea (featuring Xtinct)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's literally Xma's yall!

NJ jeans just posted a new snippet of a Britney's unreleased "Dancing WITH the DEVIL"!!!

Like we say in France, it's chicken, c'est du poulet! Love the snippet so much so I thought immediately about how could have been the MV? Jumping on the leftovers for Dancing WITH the DEVIL... And I thought about something really original, futuristic with some AliExpress lasers lights and mostly ahead of it's time (like Bionic), with a really classy and distinguished inflatable doll lady and her fake platinum blonde hair flying in the wind. With fake b*o*o*b*s, fake eyelashes, a glamorous make-up à la RU PAUL DRAG RACE! Something like:

Capture-d-cran-2024-10-10-171340.png

Damn that natural distinguished juicy duck lips!

Video-241010171751.gif

This song is really catchy tho, too bad it was a feature on a r ***** song!

I also read that Britney rejected the collaboration? And Xtinct took the leftovers right? Awwww poor baby!

Britney also rejeted this one:

But it's fine it's old, Xtinct seems to be in a really good place sponsored by Ozempic now! So I'm happy for her!!!

Video-241010164405.gif

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Baby, it's time to go to rehab.

We're rooting for you.

Root for your lame life before, but thank you for having such a good heart and thinking about other first! THEY HAVE SO MUCH MORE PEOPLE WHO NEED SUPPORT FIRST IN THIS BOARD. The ones who are obsessed of bashing Britney on a initial Britney board and never left their basements since 30 years except for their psychologists appointments!

THE ONES WHO KEEP TALKING ABOUT BRITNEY LOVE LIFE WHEN THEY NEVER HAVE A GIRL OR BOYFRIEND in their whole life... It's cute to be worry about other people lives but FIX YOURS FIRST ;)

christina-aguilera-*****-1.jpg

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 3

What duck? Are you jealous of Christina's naturally full and beautiful lips in the video? They were natural at the time this video was filmed and they looked super normal, only makeup. She only had breast implants back then and so, she didn't look like an inflatable doll at all, she still doesn't actually. And not like Britney has never had platinum blonde hair and lip fillers etc. Plus Christina's real hair color is blonde, but a darker shade of blonde. She looked gorgeous in that video, I don't get what you are trying to do. And she sang and sounded perfect, like she always does. What a fail you are.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

What duck? Are you jealous of Christina's naturally full and beautiful lips in the video? They were natural at the time this video was filmed and they looked super normal, only makeup. She only had breast implants back then and so, she didn't look like an inflatable doll at all, she still doesn't actually. And not like Britney has never had platinum blonde hair and lip fillers etc. Plus Christina's real hair color is blonde, but a darker shade of blonde. She looked gorgeous in that video, I don't get what you are trying to do. And she sang and sounded perfect, like she always does. What a fail you are.

People are only jealous of your flop fav only in your delusional Xtinct fans world... In real life nobody is jealous of her! She tooks the leftovers!

Yes her looks was amazing, ahead of it's time like Bionic!

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

People are only jealous of your flop fav only in your delusional Xtinct fans world... In real life nobody is jealous of her! She tooks the leftovers!

Yes her looks was amazing, ahead of it's time like Bionic!

You are completely wrong. There are lots of people who would like to have a voice and singing talent like her. Even Britney said she would have liked to have a voice more like Christina's in her Diane Sawyer interview. You keep being delusional and creating du***** threads that make it super obvious that you are a bitter loser.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Can someone ban this user already? It’s clear he/she/it is absolutely deranged!

You get banned and got warning points for 1000 times! Your latest post were the same, excpet it was for bashing Britney! Dude it's the reflection of yourself, you are yourself sick! And you don't have any life! Nobody wants you here but you still came back because you have no other places where to go!

2 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

WTF is happening LOL

Me acting like the trolls do everyday since... FOREVER?

But apparently when they did that they expecting us to lick their *****, but if we respond and act LIKE THEM, they will call us "crazy"... Which mean they call themsleves crazy right???

It's hard to hang out in a place full of no life trolls!

Edited by Johanpapz
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

Root for your lame life before, but thank you for having such a good heart and thinking about other first! THEY HAVE SO MUCH MORE PEOPLE WHO NEED SUPPORT FIRST IN THIS BOARD. The ones who are obsessed of bashing Britney on a initial Britney board and never left their basements since 30 years except for their psychologists appointments!

THE ONES WHO KEEP TALKING ABOUT BRITNEY LOVE LIFE WHEN THEY NEVER HAVE A GIRL OR BOYFRIEND in their whole life... It's cute to be worry about other people lives but FIX YOURS FIRST ;)

christina-aguilera-*****-1.jpg

I'll keep you in my prayers. It must be so hard to battle your inner demons and thoughts. Just a piece of advice, for life in general:

- Wear sunblock

- Don't do what you hate from others.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Queen said:

I'll keep you in my prayers. It must be so hard to battle your inner demons and thoughts. Just a piece of advice, for life in general:

- Wear sunblock

They’re from France, lmao. Tells me enough I need to know. Just let them troll and be a misogynist until they turn blue in the face.

7 minutes ago, The Queen said:

- Wear sunblock

Ew! No thank you! Pray for your own life first, to find a new brain to think clearly! Also and AGAIN since you're too dumb to understand...

TRAHSDIAMOND AND TRASHBUNNY cases are the priority that's why the last one was banned already once and the other too from Britney Universe with multiple accounts, TrashBunny cameback because he has nowhere else to go! So yeah pray for them instead!

6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

They’re from France, lmao. Tells me enough I need to know. Just let them troll and be a misogynist until they turn blue in the face.

They're? No only ME! I don't have several people in my head like you! Also, what do you know about France? You never left your basement!

2 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Oh your second account promoting your fake snippet lmao racist besties 

Two fake accusations in one sentence! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I never had a second account! Unlike your besties TrashDiamond and TrashBunny!

And racist? Based on what? I don't even know why I'm asking, coming from stupid people who throw anything without even thinking clearly!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.