Are you proud of Jordan for not lying to Exhale about Britney

We all know it’s been a bit “odd” lately around BH and the IG page and the website and forum. It was mentioned that team Britney (cade) wanted the messaging out there to be that Britney isn’t with Paul loser but Jordan has refused to lie and play that angle.

Thanks for not compromising your integrity Jordan and lying to cover Britney and her awful decisions.

It’s funny how Cade is so quick to jump on announcements when it’s about him “Britney did NOT fire me” after 2 seconds but with the drama and negativity around Britney we don’t hear a word lol - because it’s True! 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Agyness said:

I wasn't aware of this story. And I don't see how it makes any difference whether the exhalers believe she's with Paul or not. I mean, we're not at that point, as if that would change anything about the image people have of her. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

They must think fans are idiots. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.