Britney Spears’ boyfriend filed restraining order request against his ex’s mom for ‘abuse’ amid claims he’s a ‘deadbeat’ (Leaked Texts) Paul's Wife Drags Britney

2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s like a really really bad episode of Jerry Springer.

I want to say she deserved what happens next (I do not support cheaters and those that “help” them cheat) but I can’t not be somewhat concerned. 2/3 of his baby mamas are literally dead. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN 2/3 of his baby mamas are dead?! I'm speechless... 

3 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

Britney should be smart and stay away from these people, otherwise this isn't going to end well at all.

Now that she's free she should make good decisions but she's doing the opposite. It's sad.

She’s not smart at all. It’s just embarrassing at this point. She’s a chaos lover and there’s no hope left. She’s almost in her 50’s and needs to get a grip :clownery_makeup_meme:

19 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN 2/3 of his baby mamas are dead?! I'm speechless... 

Found out just recently too, seen people here talk about it. It’s legitimately scary and I can’t believe they are literally living in her property now.

Like how exactly could THAT end well? She’s got so many psychos around her - Team Con (still manage her social media), Paul, his crazy wife…  who’s gonna save her, Cade? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

Edit: so I just googled… I don’t see anything about dead wives. Did someone on Exhale spread fake news? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Imagine being out of a 15 year CON prison and THIS is the drama, mess, disaster, garbage you CHOOSE to associate with and be a part of. 

Britney LOVES chaos and drama and getting right in the middle of it and it’s so disgusting as a fan to see what awful decisions she is making. She’s truly a lost cause - she gets worse and worse 

But it’s Beyonce’s fault for all of this :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Bey has been tackled with no proof unlike Britney who seems to be in another heap of drama. She loves the chaos why else be with Paul and stay in Cali.

It’s exhausting being a Britney fan. It’s best just to disconnect like Jordan has. He didn’t want to post lies about Britney not being with scum Paul at the request of her “team” aka Cade Loser **** 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

It’s exhausting being a Britney fan. It’s best just to disconnect like Jordan has. He didn’t want to post lies about Britney not being with scum Paul at the request of her “team” aka Cade Loser **** 

I get the same vibe that team B is allegedly trying to pump Jordan with their narrative and he’s refusing to post lies for team B allegedly , in turn Bh IG is down and he’s on a break from reporting on Britney!

Lot of shady stuff going on surrounding Britney!

Hats off to Jordan for staying strong! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.