Jamie Lynn: Hope I did this right…

14 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Never slander GODTINA AGUILEGEND again or you shall suffer the wrath.

STFU!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, she can make me suffer but only in that position! And slap my face all night because I supported Britney instead of her during all these years! Link to the video a *ssh*ole!!!

The smell damn! I will suck all her Ozempic pills out from it at the same time so she can be perfect a

Find it:

Capture-d-cran-2024-10-08-174914.png

Too bad she's too skinny

Capture-d-cran-2024-10-08-174932.png

F *CK!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

STFU!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, she can make me suffer but only in that position! And slap my face all night because I supported Britney instead of her during all these years! Link to the video a *ssh*ole!!!

The smell damn! I will suck all her Ozempic pills out from it at the same time so she can be perfect a

Find it:

Too bad she's too skinny

F *CK!!!

Mental illness!

@DiamondCircus

4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Mental illness!

@DiamondCircus

If I have mental illness then what about you and your friend then... I'm more healthy than you trash guys will never be! 2,3k and 13k messages? Get a life, go touch some grass like they used to say and then you can comeback and talk about mental, until than let me lick that puss puss, daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.