Brittany Mahomes channels Britney in head-to-toe red leather outfit for Chiefs vs. Saints game

Brittany Mahomes stunned at the Kansas City Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints game Monday night, dressed in a red leather look that channeled Britney Spears’ outfit from the “Oops!…I Did It Again” music video.

“Monday Night❤️,” the WAG captioned a photo carousel shared via Instagram at the start of the game.

www-instagram-com-p-da1-91212822.jpg?res

www-instagram-com-p-da1-91212826.jpg?res

The 29-year-old — who shares two children and is expecting a third with husband Patrick Mahomes — styled her faux leather Norma Kamali jacket ($454) with matching pants ($325) and black leather boots.

Brittany wore her blond hair sleek and straight, and added a glossy lip to tie together her glam.

Fans gushed over the familiar look in the comments section.

www-youtube-com-watch-v-91212911.png?res

“Oops. she did it again ❤️🔥,” one fan wrote, while another added, “It’s giving… BRITNEY 🔥🔥🔥🔥.”

One admirer even called out Brittany’s pregnancy in the comments. “She’s pregnant and in vinyl!! My queen,” they swooned.

A fourth fan also put a play on words with Brittany’s name and Spears’ hit song. “BRITT DID IT AGAIN 🔥👏❤️,” they wrote.

PAGESIX.COM

Patrick Mahomes' wife attended the Chiefs vs. Saints game for Monday Night Football and channeled Spears' look from the "Oops!…I Did It Again" video.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fita said:

Brittany Mahomes stunned at the Kansas City Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints game Monday night, dressed in a red leather look that channeled Britney Spears’ outfit from the “Oops!…I Did It Again” music video.

“Monday Night❤️,” the WAG captioned a photo carousel shared via Instagram at the start of the game.

The 29-year-old — who shares two children and is expecting a third with husband Patrick Mahomes — styled her faux leather Norma Kamali jacket ($454) with matching pants ($325) and black leather boots.

Brittany wore her blond hair sleek and straight, and added a glossy lip to tie together her glam.

“Oops. she did it again ❤️🔥,” one fan wrote, while another added, “It’s giving… BRITNEY 🔥🔥🔥🔥.”

One admirer even called out Brittany’s pregnancy in the comments. “She’s pregnant and in vinyl!! My queen,” they swooned.

A fourth fan also put a play on words with Brittany’s name and Spears’ hit song. “BRITT DID IT AGAIN 🔥👏❤️,” they wrote.

PAGESIX.COM

Patrick Mahomes' wife attended the Chiefs vs. Saints game for Monday Night Football and channeled Spears' look from the "Oops!…I Did It Again" video.

Salut Fita, tout va bien, je vais bien, merci beaucoup, un câlin. La robe est magnifique Eternal Fire Red P.S. JE N'AI PAS D'ENFANTS, DIEU ne voulait pas que j'en ai

Je t'héberge si tu veux, tu es FANTASTIQUE chez moi, la maison est grande
nous serons trois A.F.J.

Coffee Morning GIF by Oro Caffè

rosa GIF

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Fita said:

PAGESIX.COM

J'ai oublié mon fabuleux rouge à lèvres rouge feu

France Travel GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.