EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

Let’s be clear why they are together:

Britney’s Hyper***uality is a presumed mental disorder that causes unwanted or excessive ***ual arousal, causing people to engage in or think about ***ual activity to a point of distress or impairment

Hyper***uality may be a primary condition, or the symptom of other medical conditions or disorders such as Klüver–Bucy syndrome, bipolar disorder

Edited by LoveYourselfMas
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Britney’s Hyper***uality is a presumed mental disorder that causes unwanted or excessive ***ual arousal, causing people to engage in or think about ***ual activity to a point of distress or impairment

Hyper***uality may be a primary condition, or the symptom of other medical conditions or disorders such as Klüver–Bucy syndrome, bipolar disorder

Lol, for you she has all the mental disorders. Last time you said she had pyromania. Be serious.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Armchair doctor alert

• Love 3
1 hour ago, humstarr said:

Felon paul is a plant from her family. Some criminal from bad neighborhood with 10 kids and 2 dead baby mammas just happens to hang out with one of the most ISOLATED and PROTECTED legendary pop stars in history. Just like that. Out of NOWHERE !!! 

I am not that stupid.

What is team con planning this time? 

I don’t buy this. Britney has a pattern of letting questionable people into her life(Sam Lufti, Adnan, Kevin and now Paul). Paul was someone who worked in her home. She met him there and kept him around. He wasn’t vetted because she is in control and life again. The same way none of the other losers weren’t vetted. The conservatorship protected her from these people. Her father was in cahoots with shady wealthy business people, but kept people like Paul at bay. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I don’t buy this. Britney has a pattern of letting questionable people into her life(Sam Lufti, Adnan, Kevin and now Paul). Paul was someone who worked in her home. She met him there and kept him around. He wasn’t vetted because she is in control and life again. The same way none of the other losers weren’t vetted. The conservatorship protected her from these people. Her father was in cahoots with shady wealthy business people, but kept people like Paul at bay. 

Lutfi was lynne's friend.

Paul's wife said he was paid by someone to get rid of Hesam. I betcha it wasnt Britney who paid him.

Kevin was a mistake.

Adnan didnt really do much damage. 

2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Lutfi was lynne's friend.

Paul's wife said he was paid by someone to get rid of Hesam. I betcha it wasnt Britney who paid him.

Kevin was a mistake.

Adnan didnt really do much damage. 

The story of how Sam came about is questionable. Regardless, Britney met him at a nightclub and gave him full access to her life. If Lynne somehow orchestrated that, then all it shows is how easily manipulated Britney can be.  Adnan was benefiting from Britney the same as Kevin was. The common denominator is Britney having questionable judgment making skills. 

I guess Britneys needy and wanted people who's with her 24/7. So she could choose either unemployed loser, or financially stable retired one. Sadly, She chose the 1st one loser. Paul is the bottom of the barrel.... 

Without proper management, Britneys life is a mess and make bad decisions after another...

I can actually see why it's better to keep her busy through works, performing.... but the whole 13 year of conservatorship,  she was managed by the wrong people and wrong conservator...  that she's been taken advantage of.... 

The whole things just sad....it's not gonna end well for her if she doesn't change herself for the better...

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

OMG... I thought about it since one year now! It's so easy to make someone lost look and turn crazy and then saying "see? we told you, she was crazy!" no! you, monsters turned her like this!

Agree they don't need the conservatorship to control the narrative! It was the "nice" way to do their evil disgusting plans! Now that they are mad and have no needs to play the angels savior, they play it dirty behind the curtains! Britney is alone, how can she fight against a Cade, a corrupted justice, Lou, Robin, Larry an ex lawyer, Tri Star etc etc... Even superwoman wouldn't be able to fight so much vilains alone!!!

And now her sons are not minors anymore. If they prove Britney is out of control... 

The family never cared about Britney the person, that's an excuse to have access to what they think is their fortune (allegedly). 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, C.M said:

I just don't understand how a convicted felon with a 20 year criminal career, the latest being 2022 found himself working for a multi millionaire in a gated community.

I know I mention Nikki a lot but she sounds like the only truthful one. She said his hiring was cash in hand or something and it was to get rid of Sam.

I didn't know she said this about Scam. 

It makes sense... I suspected the "fling" started when she was legally married but I don't even think Scam was there most of the time, he probably didn't care about the "cheating", he had the perfect opportunity to change the prenup (and it probably that's why it took so long) and end something he was tired of, like ending a contract.

Britney handlers know how to deal with her, what she likes to hear... Paul is another hired boyfriend, not much different than the c-ship ones, like Scam. 

The big difference is his terrible past. It wouldn’t shock me if he is getting paid to be with her.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She really makes bad decisions, but at least she can make them herself. Maybe she will learn a lesson when if this ends in disaster. 

I mean it’s been one disaster after another, and she still hasn’t learned any lessons

• Like 5
3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This is quite literally abhorrent. This low life is taking advantage of her vulnerability and emotional struggles and Britney has NO ONE by her side guiding her through life. I know I don't know Britney in real life, but this is so sad and I wish I could just shake her and make her open her eyes. He will take advantage of her and she will financially support him and his litter of kids and they will drain her dry. Her parents started this, yes, and they will pay in hell, but it should be Britney's responsibility to choose healing..  Instead she's repeating the same patterns. 

Britney has chased away every decent person in her life. She only keeps people around who say yes to her.

2 hours ago, humstarr said:

Felon paul is a plant from her family. Some criminal from bad neighborhood with 10 kids and 2 dead baby mammas just happens to hang out with one of the most ISOLATED and PROTECTED legendary pop stars in history. Just like that. Out of NOWHERE !!! 

I am not that stupid.

What is team con planning this time? 

Can y'all hold Britney (a 40 year-old woman) responsible for ANY choices she makes?!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.