EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Allright, we have a common enemy but can you stop spamming this lol? They will ban you, you know? Let's avoid this. Also I didn't exposed anybody, a mod asked this thing to stop sending/spamming him with complaining private message IN PUBLIC, it was public, so technically it's not exposing...

Please ask that mod to post proof they’ve been spammed in their inbox from me.

You really need to stop these lies and spamming these threads with lies.

This person you’re defending hasn’t backed any of your frivolous claims.

We can all wait and I’d love to see receipts of me spamming a mod.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I am actually concerned for her safety right now. This man broke the law several times to get more money, so what’s his end game gonna be here when he’s this close to getting rich for life? 

It takes me back to the stories about Sam Lutfi - how he would hide her dogs and then act like her savior when he “finds” them. 

With how dark Hollywood is, it feels like she’s not safe. Is it even a bad coincidence or did her team hook her up with a felon? 

It's such a big mystery for me that not even one human was put on her way to really hep her! That is so sad! Correction, the first and only was the guy who leaked the info about her being locked in that facility place, he saved her life, God bless him! But after that?

I think again some of you are kinda hard toward her tho! I don't support any of this, I want to vomit everytime I read the name Paul but... Off course she's not able to think clearly! She needs guidance and help after all she had been through! Even Kanye said it himself! "If they were able to put me on lithium, I wouldn't be in front of you today!" lithium, meds, make huge damages on your brain! So yeah, her decisions are awful but... It's make me feel sad, I don't want to call her stupid! Poor woman! Please someone help her!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1

If something bad happens i feel like it’ll bounce back on the people who freed her without knowing the nuances of the situation and the depth of her medical records. Should she be in a conservatorship and forced to work no but there should be a framework built into freedom For the Persons success. 

if Britney is roaming freely amongst humans it is dangerous

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I am actually concerned for her safety right now. This man broke the law several times for more money, so what’s his end game gonna be here when he’s this close to getting rich for life? 

It takes me back to the stories about Sam Lutfi - how he would hide her dogs and then act like her savior when he “finds” them. 

With how dark Hollywood is, it feels like she’s not safe. Is it even a bad coincidence or did her team hook her up with a felon? 

Yes, Lufti was no much different... she barely knew him and he took over her life and career. Britney clearly has a serious mental condition and her family took advantage, just like Lufti and now this Paul. 

I think the felon was there with a purpose and he was successful. The lawyer said he and Cade hired the staff, how they hired someone without a background check? it seems sketchy.

This relationship helps the narrative her family sold about Britney being extremely vulnerable. So yeah, I don't think it is a coincidence... if the rumors Lufti was planted were true maybe Paul is a similar case... and then the family will "save her" again. Look how happy many fans were when the media sold stories about Bryan making sure Paul was out.

And I think privately Bryan and Cade support the relationship to make Britney "ok".

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

It's such a big mystery for me that not even one human was put on her way to really hep her! That is so sad! Correction, two human, the first one was the one who leaked the info about her being locked in that facility place, he saved her life! They wanted to kill her!

I think again some of you are kinda hard toward her tho! I don't support any of this, I want to vomit everytime I read the name Paul but... Off course she's not able to think clearly! She needs guidance and help after all she had been true! Even Kanye said it himself! "If they were able to put me on lithium, I wouldn't be able to be in front of you today!" lithium, meds, make huge damages on your brain! So yeah, her decisions are awful but... It's make me feel sad, I don't want to call her stupid! Poor baby! Please someone help her!

Ironically the people blatantly calling her stupid are the same people that also consider her unwell based on her IG posts. There’s a big difference between unwell and stupid. 

Paul is dangerous, but I wonder if there’s more to it than that. 

I’m not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but nothing can surprise me at this point. It’s weird that this guy wasn’t vetted. It’s weird that she refers to her IG videos as “work” when they only harm her image and conveniently Tri Star is still taking care of her social media. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

If something bad happens i feel like it’ll bounce back on the people who freed her without knowing the nuances of the situation and the depth of her medical records. Should she be in a conservatorship and forced to work no but there should be a framework built into freedom For the Persons success. 

if Britney is roaming freely amongst humans it is dangerous

Your Dangerous 

2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yes, Lufti was no much different... she barely knew him and he took over her life and career. Britney clearly has a serious mental condition and her family took advantage, just like Lufti and now this Paul. 

I think the felon was their with a purpose and he was successful. The lawyer said he and Cade hired the staff, how they hired someone without a background check? it seems sketchy.

This relationship helps the narrative her family sold about Britney being extremely vulnerable. So yeah, I don't think it is a coincidence... if the rumors Lufti was planted were true maybe Paul is a similar case... and then the family will "save her" again. Look how happy many fans were when the media sold stories about Bryan making sure Paul was out.

And I think privately Bryan and Cade support the relationship to make Britney "ok".

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Her family being in on it is an angle I didn’t really consider. 

Tri Star, however… they still manage her social media and she considers her IG videos as work. The sad thing is that even if there isn’t a master plan that involves Team Con alone at all, she’s in a “serious relationship” with a serious felon and his kids. 

• Like 1
Just now, PerfectLover. said:

I'm worried about her. I just hope she doesn't marry that guy, he just wants to take advantage of her, I don't know how she doesn't see it.

it could be the kids. she’s always wanted a family and with the con she never had a “normal” one and now with her own children being away from her…idk

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Felon paul is a plant from her family. Some criminal from bad neighborhood with 10 kids and 2 dead baby mammas just happens to hang out with one of the most ISOLATED and PROTECTED legendary pop stars in history. Just like that. Out of NOWHERE !!! 

I am not that stupid.

What is team con planning this time? 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.