EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact his wife is the only person somewhat related (lol) to Britney saying some truth...

Her team still is pretending they're not together, but privately they probably support this bizarreland just to have someone watching her. He was hired by them after all...

It's ridiculous at this point Britney not mentioning her new man or her team making it seem he doesn't exist anymore. 

Jordan said they were not together but I have a feeling someone lied to him...

• Love 1
Just now, Yasux34 said:

Kind of trashy ....im sorry but didnt his wife just file for divorce? LIKE CMON !

She did and people in here claimed they weren't married, like how is she filing for a divorce if their not married.

Adnan, and Paul, Columbus Short had a GF at the time of his alleged hook up with Britney, Kevin was with Shar.

None of this is new unfortunately.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

The fact his wife is the only person somewhat related (lol) to Britney saying some truth...

Her team still is pretending they're not together, but privately they probably support this bizarreland just to have someone watching her. He was hired by them after all...

It's ridiculous at this point Britney not mentioning her new man or her team making it seem he doesn't exist anymore. 

Probably Cade, I do think some of the info that comes to the forum is allegedly from Cade. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

If they weren't together, why is she spending time with his kids and hanging out with his family. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah what happened to 'he's a bum. They're not together by the way'.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

Oh it’s over for her. This will end up badly. 

It's just another proof how bad her judgement of character is... and how mentally bad she is right now.

It scares me if she starts to believe the new kids are her actual kids and we see some more drama with police involved. 

Edited by Dark Willow

I’m all for the free britney and c-ship was never ultimate choice but in situations like this I kinda wish she wasn’t free to make her own decisions cause if this is her choice this is just plain dumb and self destruction. Whatever makes her happy I guess cause we don’t know ****. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

It's just anothrr proof how bad her judgement of character is... and how mentally bad she is right now.

It scares me if she starts to believe the new kids are her actual kids and we see some more drama with police involved. 

If her own kids recorded her without conscent, imagine what these wannabes could do? 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's just another proof how bad her judgement of character is... and how mentally bad she is right now.

What if Nikki wins full custody and the kids are then taken away. Her mind will spiral.

• Haha 1
Just now, mystic falls said:

I’m all for the free britney and c-ship was never ultimate choice but in situations like this I kinda wish she wasn’t free to make her own decisions cause if this is her choice this is just plain dumb and self destruction. Whatever makes her happy I guess cause we don’t know ****. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

It's deeper than that too, she's stayed in the home she was abused in allegedly, she still in the eye of California, and with another married man.

It's definitely self-destruction, she's not doing her hair or nails much from her video posts and seems to be at home spinning most the time. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, C.M said:

Yeah what happened to 'he's a bum. They're not together by the way'.

I feel like they feed Jordan some things because he is exhale/breatheheavy owner and he knows some of them (like Cassie and Jeff) for years. Favors...

They want to control the narrative and they know this place if full of fans spreading whatever information of Britney.

Maybe he really believed, but there's no proof Britney ever broke up with the guy... however, you can tell her team wants people to think he is gone.

• Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's deeper than that too, she's stayed in the home she was abused in allegedly, she still in the eye of California, and with another married man.

It's definitely self-destruction, she's not doing her hair or nails much from her video posts and seems to be at home spinning most the time. 

Harrasser please delete your account thank you

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.