Country Superstar Garth Brooks Sued : You **** Me In Hotel Room ... Makeup Artist Claims

WWW.TMZ.COM

Garth Brooks is being sued by a woman who claims he **** her while she was working as his makeup artist.

Garth Brooks cornered his makeup artist in a hotel suite and **** her so violently she felt like he was going to break her body in two ... at least according to a new lawsuit.

The country star is being sued by a woman who claims she was his wife Trisha Yearwood's makeup and hairstylist for years before he hired her to work for him in the same role.

In the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, the woman claims in May 2019 Garth took her with him to Los Angeles for a Grammy tribute to Sam Moore, but when she boarded his private plane in Nashville she noticed they were the only ones traveling, which was unusual.

She claims when they got to L.A. she found out Garth had only rented one hotel room for the both of them, and he denied her request for her own room. She says Garth suddenly appeared in the doorway completely naked, and dragged her onto a bed in another room, where he overpowered her and **** her.

In the docs, the woman claims Garth held her 5-foot-frame by her ankles and dangled her upside down as he penetrated her *******, slamming his ***** inside her so hard she felt as if she were breaking in two.

She claims after the r*** it was business as usual and she did Garth's hair and makeup for the event. She says she was dealing with financial hardships and needed the work, and Garth preyed on her financial situation.

The woman also claims she was at Garth's home one day in 2019, waiting to do his makeup when he came out of the shower naked and with an erection. She says he pointed his erect ***** at her, walked over, grabbed her hands and put them on his ***** and told her he fantasized about her giving him oral s** with her glasses on so he could ********* on her face.

not pc but sometimes these allegations come off as revenge or a cash grab. like many people regret having s** with people. I feel like r*** is violent and harassment is something else. He sounds like he harassed her … Idk I hope the victim finds peace. 

Edited by devilsadvocate
Just now, MikeHunt said:

If true, the A-list musicians are falling off this year. 

what a horrific event she endured. 

Just now, devilsadvocate said:

not pc but sometimes these allegations come off as revenge or a cash grab. like many people regret s** with people sometimes. Like I feel like r*** is violent and harassment is something else. Idk I hope they victim finds peace 

The best thing to do in these situations is to let the evidence come put, let justice go to work and either prove Garth's innocence or his guilt.

I think it's sad on both sides to automatically label people things or deny the victims without everything going through the justice system.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.