BREAKING NEWS: Beyonce is the next to be arrested! - Three Victims willing to Testify against Jay Z and Beyoncé (Britney rejected Beyonce and Jay Z)

1 hour ago, BlackoutBaby said:

I am no fan of the Carters but will wait for more confirmation of this.

Yes Hollywood is a horrible place. It doesn't mean everyone is involved in it.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I agree and been saying the same we have to wait and see so people jumping the gun calling Bey a pe** is a slanderous accusation at this point.

Oh honey I hope these are false. If not this is INSANE and it proves that the Diddy expose could be the next Harvey Weinstein in scope. In this case maybe the US equivalent of the K-Pop burning sun scandal.

Zach Campbell made some (imo credible) theories that Nicki's beef with Megan was actually a beef with Roc Nation over Jay Z. This could be DEEP y'all.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Ugh, Hollywood is a terrible place..

And now to the topic, I personally am not a fan of Beyoncé but I don't believe she had any bad business dealings with him.. Not everyone who took pictures with him or was at his public party is related to this mess.. 

I really doubt something will ever happen to Beyoncé and yeah no valid evidence that she is or was involved...

But... What about KIM KARDASHIAN? They had some rumors about her and Diddy right??? She's been "missing" for the first time last week, it was supposed to be a big week for her and her sisters! The sisters were there but KIM wasn't for the first in yeaaaaaaars!!! I asked some people and the answer was... "They have (her sisters) a big smile in their faces but they, especially Kim, are dealing with something big right now, she was not able to come! It's panic at home!" maybe it has something to do with the Diddy's case?

I'm not surprised. I mean, what woman would use his husbands’ infidelities to bolster their career and exploit/embarrass their marriage to garner further fame when they've already amassed so much success. What husband would let their wife embarrass and expose their most shameful and darkest deeds for these ends. 

Both need to be pretty messed up. 

Oh my goodness, things are about to get nasty.:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

@rikThoughts? I’ve never been a fan of Beyoncé, so I’ve kept my opinions strictly about the music and tried to stay out of this. But the coverage is really messy. Plus, I know the Black community doesn’t really take Jaguar Wright seriously… 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.