Beyonce is the next... - Three Victims willing to Testify against Jay Z and Beyoncé (Britney rejected Beyonce and Jay Z)

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

People in here aren't questioning Beyonce, they're basically accusing her and already labeled her a pe** and a mur***er.

I do think she is married to somebody who has engaged in such things and I do think she is aware of what he does. 

But yes, it’s irresponsible to say Bey herself has done these things without evidence.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I do think she is married to somebody who has engaged in such things and I do think she is aware of what he does. 

But yes, it’s irresponsible to say Bey herself has done these things without evidence.

Questioning her makes a lot more sense than assuming she literally knows nothing about ANY of this when she’s married to Jay Z and frequently attends her bff’s awful parties. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I do agree calling her ped0yonce is too much before we have proof, but it’s not crazy to suspect her given what we know.

If a silly tmz rumor is enough to discuss the possibility Britney cheated on Sam, then a woman going on television claiming Beyoncé and Jay Z were involved in Aaliyah’s death and other awful things and yet NOT EVEN getting sued for it is more than enough to justify a discussion. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Questioning her makes a lot more sense than assuming she literally knows nothing about ANY of this when she’s married to Jay Z and frequently attends her bff’s awful parties. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I do agree calling her ped0yonce is too much before we have proof, but it’s not crazy to suspect her given what we know.

If a silly tmz rumor is enough to discuss the possibility Britney cheated on Sam, then a woman going on television claiming Beyoncé and Jay Z were involved in Aaliyah’s death and other awful things and yet NOT EVEN getting sued for it is more than enough to justify a discussion. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Agreed!

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

There’s also a *rumour that’s been going around for years that the reason Solange flipped out on Jay in the elevator was because she found out he was trying to introduce her kid son to Diddy’s parties. 

I never believed the whole story about her being mad on Bey’s behalf because he was cheating.

Like that anger was personal. 

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
On 10/8/2024 at 8:43 PM, nwonder said:

There’s also a *rumour that’s been going around for years that the reason Solange flipped out on Jay in the elevator was because she found out he was trying to introduce her kid son to Diddy’s parties. 

I never believed the whole story about her being mad on Bey’s behalf because he was cheating.

And the fact that pedoyonce is not even moving 

tumblr_o65cvwVQig1qbvkmso1_500.gif

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

And the fact that pedoyonce is not even moving 

I did always find it bizarre that she didn’t intervene to deescalate the situation or try to either defend Jay or Solange idk.

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

better hope the Bey Hive don't report your slander.

That lawyer is gonna be busyyyy

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Jkjk

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

On 10/8/2024 at 6:43 PM, nwonder said:

Beyonce didnt have a son at that time..soooo.....

On 10/6/2024 at 2:52 PM, whenthedogscaneout said:

Her death did clear the way for Beyoncé. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

I really hope she didn’t stoop this low, she’s clearly obsessed with getting recognition (hence her embarrassing “country” effort and fake writing credits)  but being actually involved in a mur*** (or staying silent about it) is just insane. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Destiny child sold more records than she did at that time, so i wouldnt say that...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.