Beyonce is the next... - Three Victims willing to Testify against Jay Z and Beyoncé (Britney rejected Beyonce and Jay Z)

49 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly and they cry for proof about Britney’s deadbeat Paul being married yet go as far to slanderously label people Oreos with no proof. It’s disgusting these people are praying for a downfall on someone they don’t know us innocent or not.

It’s beyond cringe like “I knew she was shady all along!” No you didn’t you hoped she was because you hate her for no reason :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: As of right now there is absolutely no evidence outside of shady sites and random social media accounts making up lies. This witch hunt thread is another example of this forum going to the ****

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

It’s beyond cringe like “I knew she was shady all along!” No you didn’t you hoped she was because you hate her for no reason :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: As of right now there is absolutely no evidence outside of shady sites and random social media accounts making up lies. This witch hunt thread is another example of this forum going to the ****

Imagine accusing Britney of this with no proof. 

Beyonce has plot armor. She’ll slither her way out out of this one and use it to her advantage to rise to newer heights solidifying her status even further up there with the all time greats like Michael Jackson.

This is not praise, rather stating how smart her management team is in making  turning the tides and turning situations into opportunities. 

If Britney can have even an intern from Bey’s team, she’d still have an ounce of respect as an artist and pop relevancy. 

On 10/6/2024 at 7:20 PM, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

The racists in here praying this is true when it’s a load of **** :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I can’t believe this thread is still going I’m not even reading it lmao :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

It's funny people like you immediately pull the racist card. Almost as if black people couldn't do anything wrong....

Beyonce's very loud silence speaks volumes in this case. She has stuff to hide.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

It's funny people like you immediately pull the racist card. Almost as if black people couldn't do anything wrong....

Beyonce's very loud silence speaks volumes in this case. She has stuff to hide.

It’s funny “people like you” assume I am black and try to attack me like you would a black person. For real shut up I didn’t say anything you said, there is absolutely zero evidence to suggest these outrageous stupid claims so yes it is racially motivated. Racists stick together apparently. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

You still posting that woman that was just arrested and her conspiracy theories in which none of her accusations she's ever delviered proof.

ICECREAMCONVOS.COM

Things went completely wrong for Jaguar Wright after she was arrested in Dallas and charged with theft of property, a third-degree felony.
WWW.BLACKENTERPRISE.COM

Singer Jaguar Wright has the streets talking after her husband posted a shocking video showing the singer face down on the ground during a recent arrest.

Website alerts fans of Jaguar Wright's arrest, plight | Entertainment | phillytrib.com

Wright, 39, was charged with child abduction after her arrest on Sept. 27 at Miami International Airport. On Oct. 7, she was extradited from a Miami-Dade County jail to Cook County Jail in Chicago, where officials confirmed her arrest.

Wright has had two court dates in Illinois, and the case was continued on Oct. 12.

1 hour ago, rik said:

:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: you guys are conspiring. Sorry what does this have to do with Beyoncé 

Because the same voices who have been speaking out about Diddy, before he was exposed, were also speaking up about Jay (who has a very shady past of dating underage girls). So people are now questioning how much Bey knew and if she was involved.

But yes, it’s all conspiracies and speculation at this point. 

If true, I don’t think anything will happen to either of them though as I think they’re too powerful and well protected tbh.

19 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Because the same voices who have been speaking out about Diddy, before he was exposed, were also speaking up about Jay (who has a very shady past of dating underage girls). So people are now questioning how much Bey knew and if she was involved.

But yes, it’s all conspiracies and speculation at this point. 

If true, I don’t think anything will happen to either of them though as I think they’re too powerful and well protected tbh.

People in here aren't questioning Beyonce, they're basically accusing her and already labeled her a pe** and a mur***er.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.