Paul Soliz's Wife Files for Divorce

21 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

How unhinged? Don't you spend all your days and nights here? You know you have nobody and your love life is a disaster! So it's funny you keep talking about Britney's one when you don't even know her! You're talking about her like she was someone close to you...

Focus on your life your crazy psycho! Someone said you should be placed on a conservatorship! This is how people see you, like a crazy psycho! Another person... My Godness, you're real life must be even more tragic and sad! Most of people want to avoid you and it's understandable!

Unhinged :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

And y’all claimed he wasn’t married, Britney once again with another married man!

We surprised at this point? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Your fave is even worse :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

She's involved with serious crimes

She's connected with diddy situation, Aaliyah's & Left eye's death... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

she's a full pack devil :trash_throw_away_recycle:

You're stanning nasty & evil people like usual :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yeah, she's done it all her life. She sadly has a very distorted view of relationships and love, but Paul truly is the bottom of the barrel. She couldn't go any lower than that even if she wanted to...It's depressing.

Oh she could find some addicted junk like Jason Alexander. She doesn't even have to find him as he intrude in her property at her wedding day. I mean she always can find even worse pig. But i agree he is a new kind of low for her. I really hope it won't be any1 more low than him...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.