Paul Soliz's Wife Files for Divorce

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, PerfectLover. said:

I wish she would leave this criminal, she deserves a better man, someone who cares about her and truly loves her.

a question if I have the documents that I am divorced and have no children, what documents do you have?
in Italy and defamation a very serious crime

someone is from Milan so I offer him a coffee at my house as there is only the cat

POP , DANCE , TECHNO Experimenting with new melodies

• Exhale+
56 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

Vorrei che lasciasse questo criminale, merita un uomo migliore, qualcuno che tenga a lei e la ami davvero.

we finally found out your purpose you got where I wanted the wolf who wants to destroy a dream of a woman and a man anyway they will call you on the phone I have money to move mountains

then the world or here will see your colors

• Exhale+
57 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

I wish she would leave this criminal, she deserves a better man, someone who cares about her and truly loves her.

58 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

in Italy defamation is a serious crime and defamation is committed without proof because I ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH DUE TO THE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION I HAVE AND FOR THE PERSON I AM AND WHO I WORK FOR

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, PerfectLover. said:

I have the divorce documents from a year ago and the reason is none of your business, boy, shall I call the lawyer now and come to Italy? 3 I don't have children and it's none of your business
go to your mother who still drinks milk

1 hour ago, C.M said:

And people didn't believe Nikki when she said they were still married

Yeah... it seems Nikki account was actually legit.

This is so many levels of embarrassing... and the fact Britney probably very serious about this man and their relationship. Any woman with a little knowledge would run of someone like him.

It's really scary if this man is still in her life. For real. 

All the former wifes of Britney boyfriends won, Britney lost every single time.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Interessante che sia attratta da un criminale solitamente noto per i comportamenti devianti. Dicono che la compagnia che frequentiamo riflette qualcosa di noi stessi. 

Being accused without proof is not good people and now I understand everything

• Exhale+

I'm not joking, it's a serious accusation and I have the documents and then I always tell the truth 
you don't know me I came for the music and for that I don't know what you're talking about but I know I'm accused I didn't think it was like that here

@PerfectLover.

this guy what did he come here for why does he accuse me is he after Britney for her fame for her money don't play because I know everything

• Exhale+

@PerfectLover.

Now I'm going to get back to work and make you think what the hell does this kid have to do with here? because check the profiles and contact people I know everything about, start working and you will have a girl your age, understand? f

when in life I say a word and I have no reason to lie I have no goals I am not interested in money I have it and I also have houses and I have fame in societies I have EVERYTHING IN LIFE and I have no way to lie because I am respected in life 
clear

good day

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

And y’all claimed he wasn’t married, Britney once again with another married man!

We surprised at this point? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You should be more worry about your own love life, which is probably non-existant since 40 years, since you spend all your days and nights here, trying to find some humans interactions:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

What are you doing when your mom ask you to take a break from Exhale?

This?

rr2NuI.gif

eY_Ha3.gif

Are we surprised?:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Paul is as disgusting as you TrashCircus!

throw-up-dry-heave.gif

You guys stay away from Britney!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Marcus Baby Angel said:

@PerfectLover.

Now I'm going back to work and I'll make you think about what the **** is with this kid here? because he checks profiles and contacts people I know everything don't think  
and I know that when I leave you will have money and fame, start working like I do in life

when in life I say a word and I have no reason to lie I have no goals I don't care about money I have it and I also have houses and I have fame in societies I have EVERYTHING IN LIFE and I have no way to lie because I am respected in life 
clear

good day

Stop spamming, please.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.