Will Britney Be Arrested For Her Connections To Diddy?

1 hour ago, humstarr said:

Im not accusing her of pe**. But it is a known fact her and jay z are very old and good diddy's friends.

Britney just took some pics like most of celebrities have taken pics w him. Like I said that remix song was forced on her. She was controlled it wasnt when she was free. That's a totally different case from bey and jay. 

So... Totally different logic 

So being a friend makes you guilty of what people actually did?

These are all public events and the 2007 was the VMAs pre party the day before the show l think.

But  it’s a different story if she was attending them private parties which we know Jay Z most likely was (I can’t speak on Bey). 

Bey’s name is coming up a lot from people in those circles, unlike Brit, but it’s all hearsay at this point. 

I also, imo, believe the Solange escalator fight was somehow related to these Diddy parties. Idk 

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 4

Also, I think Hollywood has the nicknames ‘Hollyweird’ & ‘Pedowood’ have those nicknames  for a reason and I think, (unfortunately) and most, if not all of our faves can probably be associated with something shady within the entertainment industry whether they participated or just turned a blind eye.

Word on the street is that Clive Davies will be exposed  next and allegedly groomed Diddy.

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Edited by nwonder
54 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I also, imo, believe the Solange escalator fight was somehow related to these Diddy parties. Idk 

I have a feeling Beyonce has some kind of story to tell whether or not it's related to Diddy I don't know but it does seem like she was groomed to be with Jay-Z and I wonder how free she is as she's also very low visibility like Britney except for rare highly coordinated appearances. 

I've been thinking about Solange "attacking" Jay-Z in the elevator too and wondering if it is related in any way or if Bey is being mistreated and used as a trophy

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

• Love 1

Of course not, I doubt Britney was in those so called freakoffs, she was very monitored even in her prime. She was seen more in like clubbing things. 

Now that 2007 theory, I wouldn't doubt there was a web of people wanting to trap Britney just like there was one, once the conservatorship was in place and runned.

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I have a feeling Beyonce has some kind of story to tell whether or not it's related to Diddy I don't know but it does seem like she was groomed to be with Jay-Z and I wonder how free she is as she's also very low visibility like Britney except for rare highly coordinated appearances. 

I've been thinking about Solange "attacking" Jay-Z in the elevator too and wondering if it is related in any way or if Bey is being mistreated and used as a trophy

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

Listen to Beyonce's song "Daughter"

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.