A video from 2011 on TikTok has been going viral since yesterday with 8 millions of views about Britney and Beyoncé

1 hour ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Do believe the conservatorship had to be crafty about what they forced Britney to do. They had to at least make her feel like she had some choice in the matter even if she didn’t.  Even when she got to go on blind dates and pick a new boyfriend like that was clearly all frabicated by robin. They had to keep Britney at least happy enough to be easy to control. So I do believe in 2016 the vmas performance was her choice. 

The whole 2011 vanguard award situation is a mystery regarding what happened behind the scenes, Britney deserved to give a speech but couldn’t legally talk. So was the award paid for, was the award only given to her in hopes she kissed Gaga? Was that the real plan and Britney backed out? The Beyonce introduction was so odd isn’t that the host job….

I agree there are a lot of variables, one of them I doubt is Beyonce being blamed for any of them. 

I never really thought about it before and I’m sure it’s not Beyoncé’s doing but it is weird how this was done.  Like she’s just won a life time achievement award yet just introduced someone else. 

I honestly will really enjoy Beyonce coming off her pedestal. There is something really insincere about her  in my eyes. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Do believe the conservatorship had to be crafty about what they forced Britney to do. They had to at least make her feel like she had some choice in the matter even if she didn’t.  Even when she got to go on blind dates and pick a new boyfriend like that was clearly all frabicated by robin. They had to keep Britney at least happy enough to be easy to control. So I do believe in 2016 the vmas performance was her choice. 

This! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.