Britney Spears’ "Gimme More" Remix Sets the Tone for Balenciaga's 25th Show

Balenciaga made a bold statement at their Summer '25 collection show by pairing their cutting-edge designs with a frenetic remix of Britney Spears' iconic "Gimme More." The remix added an intense, rebellious energy to the runway, perfectly aligning with the collection’s daring aesthetic. From retro lingerie paired with structured top-handle bags to sheer beaded garments and bras styled with pantaboots, the fashion evolved with the beat, blending nostalgia with modern innovation. As the music pulsed through the venue, it heightened the dramatic transformation of the looks, leaving a lasting impression despite the brand’s recent controversies. Balenciaga’s fusion of high fashion and pop culture once again pushed the envelope, creating an unforgettable show.

What are your thoughts, Exhalers? 

:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

WWW.BALENCIAGA.COM

Discuss

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 3

Oh this is KUNT...:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: The remix was very creative... Can we appreciate and give credit to Britney's vocals!? urgh so good... No other pop girls are doing anything like what she did on this iconic track...

I do however... think Balenciaga is the work of the devil... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MissDebbie said:

LOL I kind of love it. I really like how they use her vocals.

Some of it is nicely done, I just can’t cope when things are out of sync. It’s likely an artistic choice, and art is subjective, but if you’re going to mess with Gimme More, don’t **** it up!

Season 6 What GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Oh this is KUNT...:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: The remix was very creative... Can we appreciate and give credit to Britney's vocals!? urgh so good... No other pop girls are doing anything like what she did on this iconic track...

I do however... think Balenciaga is the work of the devil... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Very Kunt!!! 

I totally agree about Demna's sinister vibe and the brand as well. But I think the remix is fantastic, especially how prominent her vocals are. I really admire the versatility of her voice and how it distorts and almost functions like an instrument.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Very Kunt!!! 

I totally agree about Demna's sinister vibe and the brand as well. But I think the remix is fantastic, especially how prominent her vocals are. I really admire the versatility of her voice and how it distorts and almost functions like an instrument.

The remix goes off! We need this released asap! Did you see multiple people bobbing their heads throughout the song? Lol love it :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:I love that Katy was there too. She must of been seething:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: She could neva!

Britney's vocals are just.. exquisite... I love that the vocals were at the forefront! She really knows how to give emphasis to certain words 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.