Britney talks about being burned by her fireplace months ago

3 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

as an adult if a fire explodes in your face, you don’t take a pill and go to sleep. You call Emergency or run to a hospital. Or probably it’s a cultural USA citizen thing to don’t use the healthcare system? I don’t know.

anyways.

i don't think Britney is great at self-care, or perhaps self-compassion.  and she certainly doesn't come close to recognizing how amazingly talented she is. it's altogether tragic really

Edited by Jassoe3
19 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I mean they really sat in their dark and dingy basement and typed in google "mental illness and fires" :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: ******* trasssh of a human lmao 

Have you ever burned down an entire section of a building? 

like oopsy daisy. Oh and I just keep exploding things and my fireplace well that’s somehow seared back my hairline and cooked my skin. Like? It becomes a safety issue. That’s why the family was concerned. But we’re not ready for that discussion. Not until something really implodes and creates permanent…permanent damage. 

9 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

Her Instagram is ******* nightmare. Like I think I hate her now.

It didn’t look like you were terribly enamoured before now judging by your comments.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

6 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

like oopsy daisy. Oh and I just keep exploding things and my fireplace well that’s somehow seared back my hairline and cooked my skin. Like? It becomes a safety issue. That’s why the family was concerned. But we’re not ready for that discussion. Not until something really implodes and creates permanent…permanent damage. 

There have been two instances with fire being involved that we know of and they were years apart.

Accidents happen.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

It didn’t look like you were terribly enamoured before now judging by your comments.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

There have been two instances with fire being involved that we know of and they were years apart.

Accidents happen.

It also turned out to be an "Oops! I Did It Again" situation. In 2002, the singer nearly burned her New York City apartment down after leaving — you guessed it — a lit candle out while she was shopping. Her mom, Lynne Spears, described the incident on Spears' website at the time, writing, "Britney went to New York for four days. She and Jenny, her friend, shopped every day. One of those nights, they all came in to a real mess. Brit left a candle burning. The wall caught fire and the fire department had to put it out. Brit has really learned a lesson this time."

17 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Fire happens. I’ve nearly burnt my kitchen up from trying to prepare dinner. Your jump from Britney having a domestic accident with fire to burning all things alive is giving that time a simple fan promotion for Britney Jean became a desert concert.  

• Like 2

I’m cracking up that some people think this was a serious post. I think she’s obviously just messing with us a little because of the comments fans have made about parts of her head being shaved

If fire blew up in her face and burned off her eyelashes and burned away her hair and burned her face … her face would not look normal. She would still be healing from awful burn scars. And Tylenol def would not have taken that level pain away 

Edited by KatieKat

Sorry but this isn’t “cute” it’s sad. Yeah there’s hints of Britney in there but she’s just so mentally gone. She’s talking about getting burned by fire….third degree burns…mmmkay. Very exaggerated I feel. Also the 3 different accents. Just so odd. She talks about security 24/7 I personally believe it’s because she can’t function by herself and do normal tasks. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.