Britney talks about being burned by her fireplace months ago

Just now, NJ jeans said:

This is really creepy

why, i actually think these videos are entertaining and could be really good on tiktok. They could create a completely new gen z fan base. she’s actually quite entertaining and cute when she addresses real things. it also stops her from doing those horrible dancing videos 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Must be so painful. Had this happen to me not too long ago too. The burning feeling lasted the entire night. And after my skin looked like it was 80+ years. Luckily it only took 2 weeks to heal. Cannot imagine what real burn victims go through.

Really cool btw that this didn’t get leaked to the media. Guess she finally has some good people around her.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Story time with Britishney 

I wonder who was in her bed with her 6 months ago? :enigma_alien_blue:

and the concerning thing is that the person would not wake up as she said in the video. why wouldnt anyone wake up in that case of emergency when someone is trying to wake u up. too much alcohol? dr**s?

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.