Stop talking about Britney Spears’ personal life

There’s nothing worse than seeing people online who don’t even KNOW YOU talking about your personal life !!! I know this place is for Britney Spears fans but I don’t think she would like to see the stuffs that are posted here ... She is certainly grateful to the fans who support her and value the work she has done ... But her personal life is none of your business and I think it’s very disrespectful to want to choose what she should or shouldn’t do ... She is a GROWN WOMAN who spent 15 years without being able to make her own choices do you know how long that is ??? Let her live the way she thinks is best and if you don’t like her choices I suggest you stop following her and go find better things to do !!! God bless you and stay well 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.