“Break The Ice” MV sequel (Concept)

So I originally made a video treatment for the “Manjobi” video a while back, and well, we all know how that turned out. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:
So I tweaked it a bit and decided to make a sequel to the ‘Break The Ice’ MV instead. I think we’ve all waited long enough for one! Here is my concept..

The first shot is of Britney in a ****, navy blue catsuit, the same one she’s wearing in BTI. She is a secret agent/spy, on a new mission for revenge. We see her following a mysterious villain (whose face is yet to be revealed) all over town.

Suddenly, her mission goes awry when she is spotted, and consequently captured, by a group of the villain’s henchmen. She is then thrown into a cage in a desert location. She eventually uses her beauty/charm to seduce one of her captors, and then proceeds to kick his ***.

Britney successfully frees herself from the cage (symbolic of the Con). As the villain goes to check on his captive, he notices she has freed herself. We can still only see him from the back as he screams in anger.

*Climax*

The villain hears something/someone behind him. As he turns around, his face is finally revealed. It’s Jamie Spears, played by a very convincing lookalike.

We see Britney standing in front of him defiantly, surrounded by a pack of Dobermans. She finally confronts her nemesis, and proceeds to throw him into the cage he had set up for her. She unleashes the dogs and they charge towards him aggressively.

We don’t see what happens next, because it’s probably too gory for a music video. We do see Jamie screaming for his life before the screen suddenly goes black.

The big finale scene involves Britney dancing on top of the cage. Essentially, she kills her father and then dances on his grave (cage). Epic. Symbolic. Controversial. Big choreography. She dances covered in blood.

The villain is dead and Britney is FREE. The end..but also the beginning. ;)

I was thinking the video can potentially be anime style like the OG, but a high budget, live-action sequel would be pretty frickin epic too!

What do ya’ll think of my concept? Feedback is appreciated!

spacer.png

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 3

I liked it this thread, because I’ve always wondered what the continuation for this video would be like. However, I do believe the concept would be extremely controversial in a million ways. I feel like it began in unison with “Break the Ice,” then became very joker-esque towards the end — in sort of eerie/disturbing ways. I acknowledge the inventiveness of your storyline, but I’d prefer unnamed imaginary villains all the way. Haha

Unconventional & dark concept, for sure.

PS: Maybe the Dobermans could also have laser eyes to give it a Sci-fi touch.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.