Am I the only one who thinks this whole Christina x Britney thing is just silly at this point?

Fita

And it probably has always been... although throughout the past 20 years with all the marketing/business going on (it was interesting to have two girls against each other) and we were all teens or something. But here we are in 2024 and you guys are OBSESSED with watching Christina's videos and current facts of her career and then comparing it to Britney. Like? Nobody is asking for that. Britney doesn't care. Nobody seems to care about being a misogynistic either. Christina is just doing her thing. I was watching Christina's 25 special for her debut album and I realized (again) that I can both appreciate Christina's career and Britney's legacy, why not? I know that it's like a sport thing these who x who. But it's silly. Silly to the point of you guys starting to offend Christina and Britney. Ew. Why can't we just appreciate them as artists and individually? Oh, but Christina said BUT I'M HAPPY FOR YOU to Britney and Britney herself had thrown shades to Xtina. Oh, but Xtinct-:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:. It's like you guys still live in a teen magazine.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
On 9/27/2024 at 4:52 PM, Viking84 said:

Christina brought it upon herself. It's called karma. That's why she is Xtincta Flopiluera.

I don't see some people bashing Christina or her not selling well as karma. These don't seem to affect her much. She apparently has a great and happy life. Sadly, Britney doesn't, at least for now. That's why it's funny when y'all say karma etc talking about Christina.

• Like 1
Just now, britisthecolor said:

I don't see some people bashing Christina or her not selling well as karma. These don't seem to affect her much. She apparently has a great and happy life. Sadly, Britney doesn't, at least for now. That's why it's funny when y'all say karma etc talking about Christina.

happy life? consuming things to be skinny is don't have  a happy life, doing this? is not having a happy life.

Britney is away from the industry, traveling and living her life without pleasing anyone, that is living her life !

51ee376bfb05b80a44dae9147dd68819

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lucho pedres said:

happy life? consuming things to be skinny is don't have  a happy life, doing this? is not having a happy life.

Britney is away from the industry, traveling and living her life without pleasing anyone, that is living her life !

51ee376bfb05b80a44dae9147dd68819

Christina has a balanced professional and private/family life, has her kids and partner of 14 years by her side, she is rich and keeps earning good money. She is surrounded with people who are good for her. It's the life that most people dream of.

You’re not the only one. I think it’s one of the most foolish topics on this forum, currently. The fact that some people go out of their way to pit them against each other is flat out pathetic —& for what, thread engagement? Britney & Christina are both talented in their own way, & the only reason they were “rivals” is because the media painted them to be that way. Plus, that was 20+ years ago, let it go. There’s nothing to be gained from hating on other artists, or creating “x is better than x” threads, it’s simply a lack of character — & sadly, just a temporary dopamine rush.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Exactly! It's Britney who got karma isn't it?

1 hour ago, AII said:

Exactly! It's Britney who got karma isn't it?

I actually don't think that karma is real but if it were, I don't think either of those women has done anything to get karma (except Britney may have gotten it regarding her love life for being with men that were in a relationship or married even though she is less guilty than the men she was with).

Edited by britisthecolor
54 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Christina has a balanced professional and private/family life, has her kids and partner of 14 years by her side, she is rich and keeps earning good money. She is surrounded with people who are good for her. It's the life that most people dream of.

xtina still living in the industry she is not free like Britney is!

Britney has a private life, nobody know what is truly happening between her and her family and kids, only gossips.

Brtiney still rich, she is earning money without workin, xtina could never, xtina has to be skinny to maintain some relevancy Britney is not bother it that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lucho pedres said:

xtina still living in the industry she is not free like Britney is!

Britney has a private life, nobody know what is truly happening between her and her family and kids, only gossips.

Brtiney still rich, she is earning money without workin, xtina could never, xtina has to be skinny to maintain some relevancy Britney is not bother it that.

Still being in the industry doesn't have to be bad for everybody. Christina is not being forced to work, she enjoys it since she does most things her way and releases music when she is ready. She is free. Working doesn't equate to not being free, unless you are forced to do things (like Britney was) or have to work for money. Christina probably doesn't have to work anymore. She can and actually does make money by working less than most people and she would still be good financially even if she stopped releasing albums, just like Britney. You are being ridiculous.

Edited by britisthecolor
  • Like 1

Personally I don't feel concerned by this at all. I skimmed through two pages of comments on the other thread, which I found really childish. This kind of thing was relevant in the early 2000s. But now, seriously? the rivalry between Christina and Britney might have excited my young teenage mind around 2003, but it stopped there really. I always found that confrontation overblown, they have nothing to do with each other. What interests me is talent, so even though Britney is my baby, the queen obviously, I love Christina, she's talented and unique in her craft. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 9/27/2024 at 4:42 PM, Fita said:

And it probably has always been... although throughout the past 20 years with all the marketing/business going on (it was interesting to have two girls against each other) and we were all teens or something. But here we are in 2024 and you guys are OBSESSED with watching Christina's videos and current facts of her career and then comparing it to Britney. Like? Nobody is asking for that. Britney doesn't care. Nobody seems to care about being a misogynistic either. Christina is just doing her thing. I was watching Christina's 25 special for her debut album and I realized (again) that I can both appreciate Christina's career and Britney's legacy, why not? I know that it's like a sport thing these who x who. But it's silly. Silly to the point of you guys starting to offend Christina and Britney. Ew. Why can't we just appreciate them as artists and individually? Oh, but Christina said BUT I'M HAPPY FOR YOU to Britney and Britney herself had thrown shades to Xtina. Oh, but Xtinct-:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:. It's like you guys still live in a teen magazine.

Xtina started it back in time. Britney was always respectful and spoke well about her. Case closed. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

Still being in the industry doesn't have to be bad for everybody. Christina is not being forced to work, she enjoys it since she does most things her way and releases music when she is ready. She is free. Working doesn't equate to not being free, unless you are forced to do things (like Britney was) or have to work for money. Christina probably doesn't have to work anymore. She can and actually does make money by working less than most people and she would still be good financially even if she stopped releasing albums, just like Britney. You are being ridiculous.

still being in the industry is part of being an slave of someone who is over you!, Christina is forced to work? sure because she needs to work to make other people rich. Britney is not a slave anymonre, she is not pleasing anyone, and she still enjoying herself doing whatever she wants to do!

is funny how for you Britney´s life is not good but xtina is.

you are the ridiculous one attacking Britney in her forum

get a life, troll 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.