Tate McRae is asked if she would play Britney in her biopic

That was a good response, tbh she wouldn't make a good Britney. In fact, I don't think any of these known actresses would be a good fit for Britney.

It has to be someone unknown who auditions exclusively for that movie. The actress must be chosen very carefully , she has to be beautiful, charismatic, able to act, and dance really well. It's not going to be easy.

If they just pick anyone and the movie is terrible, Britney will tear everyone apart, and the fans will criticize everything. So, I'm really curious to see who they choose.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Britney actually revealed YEARSSS AGO, which actress she would have her in a biopic, if you’re a true fan you know who it is

hint: they went to school together 

Who?  tell us :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:because I don’t remember. Besides, if she went to school with Britney, she must be pretty old by now.

By any chance, is it Natalie Portman?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.