Tate McRae is asked if she would play Britney in her biopic

• Content Curators

“I haven’t really gotten into acting, really. Maybe, in the future […] I think it’s a very high standard to step up to. It’s hard to recreate Britney Spears. People have such precious memories of their idols that those things are really hard to recreate. I don’t know if I want to play that. The person who does play it has to be a really brilliant actor.” - Tate 

Edited by CentralCJ
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I think that’s a solid answer. I don’t know too much about Tate but from the fair amount that I’ve seen, she’s great at dancing and exuding ***iness. But I don’t think she could pull off the Southern girl next door vibe that Britney also excelled at. They would really need to find someone who can strike that balance.. nobody really did that as well as Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Tate you can have a strong career if u stay away from Britney. Do not associate with her. Sam’s career is back on track now do not get mixed up with representing her it’s toxic 

“Back on track” …. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Tate you can have a strong career if u stay away from Britney. Do not associate with her. Sam’s career is back on track now do not get mixed up with representing her it’s toxic 

Sam's career? You call that a career? It's not even enough to be called an influencer lol. He will always be Britney's Ex-Husband and nothing more than that

Edited by one2threesaymyname
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.