The most Beautiful Things about Britney πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

This is another really Postive thread but be super nice aboutΒ  BritneyΒ  and Don't Bully her or make fun of her becauseΒ  She'sΒ  Queen BritneyΒ  so Respect Queen Britney πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ and no negative things allowed

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Her IG! Her music and performances! Her book! Her home! Her smile! Her people and the dogs!

BritneyΒ  Fans Respect Queen Britney πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ BecauseΒ  She Rules the Kingdom of Britney πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ

• Like 1

After the new unreleased songs we just had how is that even a question ? Britney has an angelic voice that makes us feel so many different emotions. Trust me in real like I'm the extreme opposite of supporting Pop mainstreaming generic music but Britney has something elses. As weird as that sounds she has a soul that, for some weird reasons, has been shinings effing bright over many of us for so long.

Britney is amazing and I'm so glad new music helped me remember that. We love you Brit.

• Love 3

I love Britneys posts. Ironically Britney posted about seeing people in her dreams. I had a very long in depth dream about her. It was really cool. We talked about our lives and I got to meet people in her life and she met mine even people who had passed. We could walk through each others memories. We made drinks and picked pumpkins and apples. Swam and road horses. I wish I could share it with you guys 🩡 I would be so cool if it could happen.

anyone else have cool dreams about her?
Β 

Β 

• Love 1

Her honesty, even if sometimes it's hard to read. All the things she has told both in his Instagram posts and in the book speak of an extremely vulnerable but at the same time honest person, she has told us practically everything, we know our favorite artist in depth, perhaps what you long dream of, to know how she is in privacy, how she is when she's angry...sad...we have seen it all in her writing. she gave us everything and that vulnerability, although sad that it is there, it is beautiful that she decided to share it with us.Β 

6 minutes ago, Alio said:

After the new unreleased songs we just had how is that even a question ? Britney has an angelic voice that makes us feel so many different emotions. Trust me in real like I'm the extreme opposite of supporting Pop mainstreaming generic music but Britney has something elses. As weird as that sounds she has a soul that, for some weird reasons, has been shinings effing bright over many of us for so long.

Britney is amazing and I'm so glad new music helped me remember that. We love you Brit.

Britney Is a BeautifulΒ  Woman and Soul and a Queen πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

2 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I love Britneys posts. Ironically Britney posted about seeing people in her dreams. I had a very long in depth dream about her. It was really cool. We talked about our lives and I got to meet people in her life and she met mine even people who had passed. We could walk through each others memories. We made drinks and picked pumpkins and apples. Swam and road horses. I wish I could share it with you guys 🩡 I would be so cool if it could happen.

Β 

Β 

She'sΒ  BeautifulΒ  and Sweet πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

1 minute ago, ToxicMadness said:

Her honesty, even if sometimes it's hard to read. All the things she has told both in his Instagram posts and in the book speak of an extremely vulnerable but at the same time honest person, she has told us practically everything, we know our favorite artist in depth, perhaps what you long dream of, to know how she is in privacy, how she is when she's angry...sad...we have seen it all in her writing. she gave us everything and that vulnerability, although sad that it is there, it is beautiful that she decided to share it with us.Β 

Her Beauty is always there πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ

15 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Β 

Β 

Yes BritneyΒ  Thinks I'mΒ  cool and sweet in my Dreams she's in my Dreams every night it'sΒ  cool she's in my Dreams every night

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing
15 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Β 

Β 

Never dream anything but dreamt about her once. We had eye contact but then in some way at the same time we didn't. We stood before each other and I wanted to say something but I lost my voice completely.

The dream felt unreal from beginning to end. Nothing made sense. From her being in there in the staircase in front of my home to her having a friend with her. To her not looking in the dream like Britney, to the eye contact thing, to the voice thing. Then I woke up.

Felt great anyway. Dreamt about her briefly in a cool filtered way.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—